Arsenal Super Sale

csaxj3

Arsenal SGL-21's (AK-103) are on sale for $499.99

Thats right, the "must have" AK's are on sale for a whopping $500 bucks less than before.

Means two things:

1.) The market has crashed, expect super pricing across the board, I can see sub 300 dollar WASR's soon.

2.) I feel bad for those who paid $900+ for one of these.

Get your's here:

http://www.k-var.com/shop/product.php?productid=17015&cat=353&page=1

If your in the market for a nice AK, some say the best outside of a custom build, the time is here.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. They were $799.99 last week, and I was thinking hard about it. Thinking even harder now. If they had just reduced the SGL31's (5.45) as well, I'd be on the phone right now...

They did lower the price on one of their 5.45's.. the bulgarian ak74 - slr106fr, its pretty nice too.

Edited by jeremy155rr
correction

I hope you are correct on the market - I think the O panic buy is over.

Now if the ammo would catch up!

But, seriously, I need a job, too...

Seeing the bubble burst, wishing I had cash...

Ammo pricing is coming down, not as fast as the rifles.....but give it time.

If the SGL-31's were 499, I'd be all over them.

I have no real need for a 7.62x39 as I have a SAR-1....while its not as nice, it does the job and I don't think the SGL-20 is any more accurate (done some side by side shooting). However, the SGL-31 I shot a couple of weeks ago would threaten the AR side of the range in terms of accuracy.

At 100 yds the SGL31 was shooing very nice and tight groups with a combloc optic. Some were an easy 1.5 MOA, then the gun warmed up and stayed around 2-2.5 MOA. I think the 5.45x39 round has a lot to offer in terms of accuracy, enough to make me consider a total switch to the ak74 platform.

Only drawbacks on doing so are:

- 7.62x39 ammo is dropping in price, hopefully sub $200 per 1k, takes away the advantage of corrosive combloc 5.45 pricing

- I have enough 7.62 gear already

- Steel commie mags are hard to beat....pun intended.

- NO US producer of 5.45x39 if the worse was to happen.

But who knows.... if the SGL-31 drops in price, I'm in.

Edited by csaxj3

I ordered mine yesterday, thankfully, their already out of stock on the model I ordered now. If only I could get Farnsworth to successfully fax their ffl to k-var... They said they did it yesterday, K-var says they don't have it. Some woman from k-var said she would call them, and she did. Then she calls me back and says she still hasn't received it!