Debra Maggart State Representative 1st Annual Sporting Clay Fun Shoot

Debra Maggart, State Representative is inviting you to participate in the

"On Target To Win in 2010" the 1st Annual Sporting Clay Fun Shoot.

Sunday Nov. 8, 2009

Shooting and fun to begin at 1:00 pm

Team registration at 12:30 pm

Join us for Music and Fun for the family

Bar-B-Q, Kids games ( children under 12 free admission)

Hear our invited Gubernatorial Candidates, County Republican Candidates, & enjoy an afternoon of Sporting Clay fun.

Where?

Bottom View Farm

185 Wilkerson Lane Portland, Tn 37148

From Nashville Take I-65 north to Exit 112, turn right, 4 miles and turn left on HWY 76, 4.4 and turn left onto Wilkerson Lane and go .5 miles to 185 Wilkerson Lane on left

Host: $250 ( one person may shoot)

Team registration: 3 man Team $350

Individual $125

Don't want to shoot just attend $50

Lady first shooters: Take a shot at learning to shoot skeet with a certified instructor!

Proceeds benefit Debra Maggart For State Representative.

Ms. Maggart came and spoke at our Gun Club meeting and told us about the new gun laws that were pasted, and other laws that were pasted. She done a excellent job and also asked our opinions on upcoming issues. i have spoke to her on a couple of occasions and she always made time to listen to her constituents. I told her I would post the Clay shoot on here, and she should sign up here because I think it would be good for her to hear the opinions of the citizens of Tennessee.

I tried to post a copy of the flyer I had of the Clay shoot but I could not figure out how to do it, so if someone can post it here I would appreciate it, but I have the email she sent me and I can send it to whoever would like a copy or you can email her at rep.debra.maggart@capitol.tn.gov

Phone # 615-741-3893

Thanks, Charles

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...