Bad review on TGO

Guest Gun Geek

Guest JHatmaker
Wait... so you didn't profess to want to have man-sex with Joe @ Hero Gear?

Uh, no. No way, uh, that wasn't me dude, got the wrong guy. Yeah, wrong dude, whoopsy... :D

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest canynracer

I find it funny that the site admin over there is deleting comments...LOL...the same comments that compllain about the mods here being heavy handed...hilarious.

I find it funny that the site admin over there is deleting comments...LOL...the same comments that compllain about the mods here being heavy handed...hilarious.

Gun Geek above runs the site, I believe, and has been deleting fraudulent posts by Spuds or spuds' friend. Different names, same IP address or something like that.

Guest Gun Geek
Gun Geek above runs the site, I believe, and has been deleting fraudulent posts by Spuds or spuds' friend. Different names, same IP address or something like that.

This is true, I will not delete comments that are real but a red flag goes up when the same IP posts for 10 different accounts.

• Administrator
David Kwik is now demanding your comment about a criminal record be removed, or that you retract that portion of the comment.

He can kiss my ass. It's true and a matter of public record. After some of the crap he's said about me and my kids, I'd welcome a face to face discussion with him about it if he ever feels so inclined. I've known that douchebag for almost 10 years now as a member on the car forum that I run, and he's nothing but a mouthy run & tattle to someone bitch. The fact that he continues to be a problem to anyone is a testament to the fact that people in this world still have patience.

Guest Gun Geek
He can kiss my ass. It's true and a matter of public record. After some of the crap he's said about me and my kids, I'd welcome a face to face discussion with him about it if he ever feels so inclined. I've known that douchebag for almost 10 years now as a member on the car forum that I run, and he's nothing but a mouthy run & tattle to someone bitch. The fact that he continues to be a problem to anyone is a testament to the fact that people in this world still have patience.

LOL noted.

It's about time someone like him learns a lesson. it's just too bad it will cost money and time to do it.

Guest canynracer

sooo...ummm...you dont like him??? :blink:

• Administrator
sooo...ummm...you dont like him??? :blink:

I don't like anyone who runs their mouth as much as he does, stirs up as much crap as he does on as many forums as he does, then runs and hides behind a lawsuit the first time someone threatens to put him in check. He was probably the kid who got picked on in school and ran to hide behind the teacher when the other kids got tired of him and went to kick his ass.

It's pathetic. People like him bully and bully until someone, sooner or later, pops a valve and puts a world of hurt on them. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened to him already if he really treats people like this in person. :blink:

Just my opinion of him. Not stating any "facts" as it were. Just opinion. :)

Guest canynracer
I don't like anyone who runs their mouth as much as he does, stirs up as much crap as he does on as many forums as he does, then runs and hides behind a lawsuit the first time someone threatens to put him in check. He was probably the kid who got picked on in school and ran to hide behind the teacher when the other kids got tired of him and went to kick his ass.

It's pathetic. People like him bully and bully until someone, sooner or later, pops a valve and puts a world of hurt on them. I'm honestly surprised it hasn't happened to him already if he really treats people like this in person. :blink:

Just my opinion of him. Not stating any "facts" as it were. Just opinion. :)

:blink:

Hold me