Quick turn around on HCP!!

Guest Newbie

Guest Newbie

FYI, I took my HCP course, submitted application 2 weeks ago tomorrow, just got printed 8 days ago, called today and everything was in, will receive permit in 7-10 business days.

That'll be less than a month total. Anyone that's recently applied, just wait a week and call.

I'm so excited!!!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Matchguy

Don't get too accustomed to it. I've had my HCP since '97 and my renewal this year took five months and three phone calls. There were no glitches in my background check or anything like that, just administrative problems in Nashville.

MG

Don't get too accustomed to it. I've had my HCP since '97 and my renewal this year took five months and three phone calls. There were no glitches in my background check or anything like that, just administrative problems in Nashville.

MG

I've had mine since mid 90's as well. Crazy how you can get a new permit faster than a renewal. Went to get my Hazmat at the DMV and was told right at 6months is the going time for renewal.

Also was told my backgraound check (thanks to the terrorists) on my hazmat would be about 90 days. Got approved in a week.

Guest Matchguy
But if you are still here in 3 or 4 years you will still be "Newbie". Just seems a bit short sighted! :drama:

Just don't use "OlPhart". There are a bunch of us olpharts chasing that one but the mods won't allow it. :koolaid:

MG

I'm confused, I sent mine in last Friday, (10/2) I called today just because i was paranoid about hearing of lost applications from others and wanted to make sure they got it. They asked for my drivers license number and then asked when i submitted it. When i told them last Friday she said oh no, it takes 2-3 weeks before they even get it. I read on other posts where it was printed later in the same week it was submitted. So whats the deal?

Guest Newbie
But if you are still here in 3 or 4 years you will still be "Newbie". Just seems a bit short sighted! :stare:

Ahhh, gotcha. Good point. Didn't look too far ahead on that one, did I?

Time to think up a new one!!

My brother got his a few years ago and told me to expect to wait 3-4 months. Maybe it depends on the station where you submit your application?? Not sure. Hope it comes soon.

I'm like you Hitowerinc, I was just calling to make sure it was all THERE, and she asked for my license # and she said "oh, well, we have your application, clean background, and your prints. I can go ahead and send it out now if you like?"

Would I like? Yes, please!