Modern Warfare 2 Clan (PC)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clsutton21

I'll be getting it on PC hopefully the day it releases. You just can't be fps on a PC. I do however need a new video card because mine is overheating (nVidia 8800 gtx). I will probably be upgrading to the nVidia 285 gtx so I can play in stereoscopic 3d. =D

I'll be getting it on PC hopefully the day it releases. You just can't be fps on a PC. I do however need a new video card because mine is overheating (nVidia 8800 gtx). I will probably be upgrading to the nVidia 285 gtx so I can play in stereoscopic 3d. =D

Any excuse you can find to get a better video card is a good one, but you could just buy an aftermarket heatsink for it and it would still be serviceable. Maybe put it in a second PC?

Guest Todd@CIS
Since the game is due out in about a month (Nov 10th!), I thought I'd see how many people would be interested in making a clan for the PC version of the game.

I'm there.

I'm not a "video game guy,"...with the exception of COD4 (I play it quite a bit).

I'll buy MW2 when it comes out.

BTW, don't you just love it when you kick everyone's ass so bad that they start accusing you of cheating. :stare:

Me loves some suppressed Skorpion...

I play PC HC COD4 I will be playing MW2 but I am on a team already. Keep me posted and Ill be happy to play any server that is HC.

Xfire name is Junglist745

There are modes other than HC? :stare:

I don't think in CoD4 I've ever set foot in a non-HC server.

Guest tennesseevolz
Since the game is due out in about a month (Nov 10th!), I thought I'd see how many people would be interested in making a clan for the PC version of the game.

Hmmmm.....so is that what you do while you are sitting in the back office???

Guest clsutton21
Any excuse you can find to get a better video card is a good one, but you could just buy an aftermarket heatsink for it and it would still be serviceable. Maybe put it in a second PC?

Mine came built in with a fan so a heatsink won't work here. I have to be on my laptop now...the video card just officially died.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm..I don't think it's the end of the world, but I'm not a huge fan of monolithic matchmaking services either. I used to like Steam, until my friend used my account and got me permabanned from ALL of my games for cheating. Like 200 dollars in games, just down the drain, and without hope of reinstatement. Totally sucks.

You realize that clans wont matter now since you cant join up with them? This is so ridiculous. You cant have a clan server to play on. You cant have a regular public server you play. I have also heard that they are limiting hte number of players to lke 16. Xfire wont work to connect to people either. ****ing retarded. I feel like I did when I tried R6 3 raven shield after playing r6 1 and 2.

Guest tantrum

Unfortunately I don't think either my laptop nor my desktop will have the power to run it. I have to run COD4 on the lowest settings as it is. I do have the Prestige edition of MW2 pre-ordered for the 360. Might do a little review thread of the NVG's that come with it when I get the game if no one has beat me to the punch by then. I do play online with the 360 quite a bit though, so I think it would be pretty cool to have a TGO clan on there if we can have clan tags like on World @ War. I'm game for that if anyone gets one started.