S&W 9mm & .40 Sigma's for $249 after rebate

lowbud

Anyone looking for a inexpensive shooter should take advantage. Hands down the best deal anywhere.

Buds has both 9mm and .40 for 299 delivered and with this:

S&W Sigma Super Value Promotion - Smith & Wesson

Makes them $249

Folks, you just can't beat that. If I didn't already have one...

No matter what anyone says bad about these.. Find one and shoot it. You'll see most of them are totally full of ****.

And that's my contribution for the month.. LOL

Enjoy!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest smittyb

That's what I've got in my SW9ve. I got it last time they had this deal going.

The sad part is, you will still se people trying to sell their used one for $350.

I would agree about the Sigma pistols. I bought a SW40ve used at a steal. Didn't think I'd like it because of all the negative comments made about them. So I took it to G&L and was pleasantly surprised. The gun holds well, is pretty accurate and has very little recoil.

All in all, it's a prety good low cost handgun. It's not an xd40, but not bad.

Dad and my brother both have one, I've shot and/or seen it shoot alot of rounds and never one malfunction. I think it feels really good to. I don't see all the negativity about it. Its cheap and its good. Sometimes you can have both, no its not an XD but for that price its a very good gun in my experience.

Edited by HitowerInc
Guest shultz

Nice rebate... this is $320 at Academy but I can't decide whether I'll make out better if I buy it there or w/an FFL transfer they all charge so much.

I've got a SW9VE.....Trigger is heavy.....REAL heavy.

But it is accurate and has shot every thing I've thrown at it.

Since I now own one, I can't say I'd buy another. The trigger is just way too bad.

Most DA revolvers have lighter, crisper pulls.

I've officially made it my loaner gun to people that want to go to the range or shoot with me.

Again, it is a reliable and accurate pistol.

But takes awhile to get used to the trigger.

Nice rebate... this is $320 at Academy but I can't decide whether I'll make out better if I buy it there or w/an FFL transfer they all charge so much.

Check with Mike at the Saddle Shop. He’s on 96 about half way between Franklin and Murfreesboro. He is listed with Buds so all you have to do is pick him at checkout and let him know it's shipping. Last time I checked he was charging $25.

The Saddle Shop

5101 Murfreesboro Road

College grove, TN 37046

(615)395-7555

Check with Mike at the Saddle Shop. He’s on 96 about half way between Franklin and Murfreesboro. He is listed with Buds so all you have to do is pick him at checkout and let him know it's shipping. Last time I checked he was charging $25.

The Saddle Shop

5101 Murfreesboro Road

College grove, TN 37046

(615)395-7555

Plus no tax on the gun from Buds. Has anyone had the free trigger job?

Guest shultz

Thanks, not too far from there. Does the $25 include the background check?

Guest smittyb
Plus no tax on the gun from Buds. Has anyone had the free trigger job?

No, but it is really easy to "improve" yourself. Field strip the gun, pop out crosspins holding in trigger group, lift it out. You wil see 3 that's right 3 trigger springs. 2 are coil springs, and one is a wound mousetrap type. You can remove the wound spring with absolutely no worries. Some have also removed the outer coil spring, but this has been know to cause trigger reset problems.

You can also remove the outer coil spring and replace it with a lighter spring, or clip a coil or 2 off of it.

I am not a gunsmith and I'm sure this will void your warranty. Perform at your own discretion. I did, and I'm happy.