Getting to know each other: What do you look like?

Guest canynracer
Back in high school... there was always this one guy who seemed to have the most girls for friends. At first glance you'd have thought he was a mad pimp, but then you realized it was because he'd stay up all night with them, talking on the phone, doing each other's nails, doing each other's hair... talking about boys...

:P

simmons.jpg

ROFLMAO!!!!

• Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 70below
Alas, 70below finally busted me. And if anyone would know the most intimate details about my junk, it would be him.

Sad and true.....three restraining orders and a short prison stint later, you'd think he'd quit trying to flash his junk at me. No means NO 'slug. At least as the photo shows, he's found someone other than me to terrorize with that thing.

Edited by 70below
typo

SL371179-1.jpg

Father's Day this year

My Dad on the Left and I am on the right. My wife had the camera set to Black and White for some un-godly reason.

SL370099-1.jpg

Here is me and the wife in Branson, back at Christmas time. First trip away from the little one.

Edited by memphismason
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Verbal Kint

Here's a shot of me. I usually duck out of photos (highly honed military ninja skills) as I hate being in them... so this is the same photo I previously posted. Think it's from back in '06 when I went TDY to an undisclosed location.

kris-tdy.jpg

Here's a shot of my wife ("Valkyrie" on TGO). She also hates having her photo taken, and will no doubt try killing me later for posing this -- evident by her fake smile, while gritting her teeth and thinking "I know where you sleep". :tinfoil:

shana-driveway.jpg

And here's a shot of our children, in Virginia, before we moved back to Kentucky...

kids-outside.jpg

Guest Verbal Kint

And to further warp people's minds about me... here's another photo from that TDY. Here I am promoting international relations with our host country's natives... :tinfoil:

tdy-hilarity.jpg

Actually that's one of our EOD guys that we took down there with us. :ugh:

But if you happen to know or work with EOD guys, then you know they're pretty damn crazy and that this photo falls into the realm of the "norm".

Random pic earlier this year at the beach with my girlfriend. I've hid this long... so might as well, eh?

I was the only one on that beach wearing long pants.... DSCN6680.jpg

And to further warp people's minds about me... here's another photo from that TDY. Here I am promoting international relations with our host country's natives... :lies:

tdy-hilarity.jpg

Actually that's one of our EOD guys that we took down there with us. :lol:

But if you happen to know or work with EOD guys, then you know they're pretty damn crazy and that this photo falls into the realm of the "norm".

And you call me the pervert that will procreate with a tube sock,and jar of KY :lol::rofl: