Glock AR15/M4/M16 slide on stock

Guest SMZRU275

Guest SMZRU275

Dunno if this is a repost:

Features & Benefits Summary:

• Compatible with Glock models: G17, G20, G21, G22, G24, G31, G34, G35, G18 including the Long (L), Compensated ©, and Rough Textured Frame (RTF) versions of each
  • Enjoy the familiarity of using your favorite AR-15 / M16 / M4 shoulder stock
  • Compatible with all AR-15 / M16 / M4 receiver endplate sling adapters
  • Increased stability when using your handgun
  • Greater stability means increased accuracy and control
  • Reduces shooter fatigue by re-distributing the felt recoil and weight of the handgun
  • Quick and easy to attach (no weapon alterations necessary)
  • No interference with the usual operation of your handgun
  • Easily concealed under a light jacket when attached to handgun
  • Lightweight body made from high strength fiber reinforced thermoplastic
  • Stainless steel detent retaining pin, tethered by a stainless steel chain lanyard
  • Very solid fit. Adapter feels integral to the handgun
  • Enjoy a natural, comfortable shooting position with a stock connected The same cheek weld that you are used to on a rifle, should keep your face a safe distance away from the slide
  • No tools necessary for installation
  • usflagcolor.jpg Made in the USA

IMG_2131.jpg

IMG_2149.jpg

ENDO Tactical - Products - | Tactical Stock Adapter Glock Edition (TSA-G)

Really???? :up:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Putting a stock on a pistol makes it a AoW (or SBR, forget what seperates the two) and thus class3. So unless your planning on doing that paperwork....

Note that I'm not being critical, just saying for the benefit of those that dont know, to save them some future anguish.

However, I do not believe it is illegal to own one, just as long as it doesnt go on the gun until your paperwork comes back.

Putting a stock on a pistol makes it a AoW (or SBR, forget what seperates the two) and thus class3. So unless your planning on doing that paperwork....

Note that I'm not being critical, just saying for the benefit of those that dont know, to save them some future anguish.

However, I do not believe it is illegal to own one, just as long as it doesnt go on the gun until your paperwork comes back.

Actually, if you own the stock and the pistol at the same time, you can get nailed for "constructive possession."

See Prince Law Offices

Guest JHatmaker

Looks similar that Turn-Key Tactical Solution's "Rapid Response Pistol Stabilizer" someone on here posted about, but this one looks easier to install. The RRPS slides onto the frame/accessory rail vs. just attaching to the back of the grip.

I'll be the first to admit I like gadgets and such, especially gun stuff; but this just seems kinda silly. But to each his own, LEO's my like/get a benefit from using them.

Guest TurboniumOxide

No way would I waste a tax stamp on that. If I am going SBR, it is going to be more than a pistol with a stock. I would bet that I could shoot as accurately with a two hand hold.

Guest JHatmaker
Actually, if you own the stock and the pistol at the same time, you can get nailed for "constructive possession."

See Prince Law Offices

From my understanding, as long as you keep them separated at a reasonable distance, you're ok. That guy pictured them together in the same picture, showing his case with a cut-out for the vertical grip, as well as a shot of the stock. So it was determined that he had/could have already constructed it (constructive possession). The shot of the case apparently is what sealed the deal.

sp89_and_case.jpg

So if you kept this locked in a safe, away from the Glock; or even in another building (ie storage unit, office...) you should be fine. Just don't go posting pictures of them in the same shot until your paperwork/stamp comes through.

Turns a Glock :up: into a SBR ;)

The fine print on their website does mention this,

In the Unites States all NFA rules apply

You must register your handgun with the ATF if you plan on adding a stock to it.

Reference: ATF Form 1

But I guarantee 90% of the retards that buy this piece of crap end up putting themselves and their butthole in jeopardy. :shake:

Guest SMZRU275

I just couldn't believe this. Can get a stock for a 9mm? Come on now, I know "tacticool" is a hot selling market right now, but where does it end?

And yea you HAVE to love that 1 mention about the ATF requirements.

I would love to have one on my Glock18. Unfortunately my mom won't let me bring it outside so I'll have to wait. Seriously though, does anyone SBR a Glock?If it was some kind of bullpup short barrel conversion I could understand... I can't do the time so I won't do the crime. Having said that if anyone near Chattanooga gets one I'll supply the ammo for a shoot!