Ron Paul is coming to Tennessee!

Guest Trassin

Guest Trassin

In case you didn't know Presidential candidate Ron Paul, who is the only candidate with an A+ rating from Gun Owners of America, is coming to Nashville, TN this weekend.

Here is some information on his trip.

Friday Night, 10/5/07:

There will be a Ron Paul Pub Crawl to help draw attention among locals and out-of-towners. All are welcome so come on out in your Ron Paul gear and have a beer for our next president.

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/69/calendar/6473959/

Saturday, 10/6/07:

9:00am - Rally Promotion, Nashville Symphony is having their Regions Day of Free Music. Ron Paul supporters will be out promoting the rally.

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/69/calendar/6418072/

9:30am - Rally Promotion at the Celebration of Cultures in Centennial Park. Again Ron Paul supporters will be out promoting the rally.

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/69/calendar/6418027/

11:00am - Private Briefing with Ron Paul. It will be at The Pinnacle

atop the Sheraton Hotel in downtown Nashville. Minimum donation is $500.00 for this small group meeting with Rep. Paul.

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/69/calendar/6400490/

1:00pm - Statewide Tennessee rally for Ron Paul! It is at the War Memorial Auditorium. Please come out and support our next President of the United States!

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/69/calendar/6009299/

The Quality Inn in Nashville, TN is offering a discounted rate of 39.99 for Ron Paul supporters.

Quality Inn Contact Information:

Address: 981 Murfreesboro Rd , Nashville, TN, US, 37217

Phone: (615) 367-9150 Fax: (615) 361-4865

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Trassin
Glad to see some conservatives are still willing to split the vote with liberals. Did Perot not teach us anything.? :stir::koolaid:

I'm not sure what you are talking about nsnate. Ron Paul is running for the republican nomination and has already stated that he has no plans to run as an independent, even if he doesn't get the nomination. He is however making the Republican party stronger than it has been in years by drawing independents to it.

Don't take my word for it though, come out to Nashville, go to the private briefing, and ask him yourself.

split the vote with liberals. Did Perot not teach us anything.?

Wouldn't that really only apply if Paul ran as an independent? Since he is on the republican primary ballot there is no split. I also doubt he would run as an independent if someone else gets the republican nomination.

Guest Trassin
Wouldn't that really only apply if Paul ran as an independent? Since he is on the republican primary ballot there is no split. I also doubt he would run as an independent if someone else gets the republican nomination.

Here's the video where Ron Paul says he doesn't plan on running as an independent.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEooH-P2W74

But as I said in the previous post, by all means come out and ask him yourself.

And since I'm posting videos anyways, here is what Ron Paul has to say on the 2nd Amendment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWbvtePgT90

Guest Trassin

No, I don't work "for him". I am a volunteer in the St. Louis, MO area though and I'm heading down to Tennessee for the rally.

I'm just doing whatever I can to get the word out about him. I rather enjoy my rights and will do anything I can to protect them. Including making sure people know when his is coming to their area so they can hear his message for themselves.

Ron Paul is the only candidate running that I trust to protect my 2nd amendment rights regardless of the political consiquences.

You are right though, the only reason I'm posting here is because the rally is in Tennessee.

Just don't care for political operatives using the forum for stuff like this. I don't care if it is for GW, Obama, Paul, or who ever. Especially if they don't contribute to the TGO family. There are other forums that love this stuff, that's why I don't go to those anymore.

Guest Trassin

If there wasn't a section dealing with 2nd amendment rights I wouldn't have posted anything about it. But since there are obviously people here who worry about the political issue I just wanted to make sure they knew he was coming to the area so they could go hear him if they would like.

It certainly isn't my intention to offend anyone or to disguise my purpose in anyway.

It's okay. We've discussed Ron Paul, among others, in other threads... there's no problem with mentioning that he's coming to town.

I do agree with nate, however (and I'm sure you'll understand), that it is a bit disconcerting for a first post to be an event ad. Thank you for clarifying your position though... I respect that.

Also, there is an event-calendar (click "Calendar" in the header bar). Just for future reference, you can add events which will show up on the main forum page.

Is Ron Paul intending to speak on firearms issues while he is in Nashville?

Nothing wrong at all with the OP posting his info here. Does it really matter if it is a first post or his 101 post?

If Paul came to Knoxville I might could see myself going to hear him, but I am not driving to Nashville for much of anything.

Nothing wrong at all with the OP posting his info here. Does it really matter if it is a first post or his 101 post?

If Paul came to Knoxville I might could see myself going to hear him, but I am not driving to Nashville for much of anything.

just don't wear an empty holster!:koolaid:

Mars has the right of this. While it IS his first post, thats fine. I myself don't see RP getting the GOP nomination...but hey anything can happen and I don't mind discussing the pros and cons of such a happenstance.

btw, welcome to the forum, Trassin.

Guest Trassin
Is Ron Paul intending to speak on firearms issues while he is in Nashville?

I haven't heard what he is planning on speaking about. Obviously at the small event before the rally there would be an opportunity to ask him. I would also expect that he would touch on the firearms issue during the rally just because Tennessee is by large a pro-2nd amendment state.

Also, there is an event-calendar (click "Calendar" in the header bar). Just for future reference, you can add events which will show up on the main forum page.

Awesome, thx

btw, welcome to the forum, Trassin.

Thx.

One other thing I found out when I was adding the event to the calander is that Rockie Lynne will be at the rally also.