beyonce had the best video of all time

Guest clsutton21

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest clsutton21
i put up with that crap for about 50 seconds.

where do I apply to get my time back?

maybe when you saw a video titled "baby dance" and you didn't think you would like it, you shouldn't have clicked it. speaks volumes for your intelligence.

Edited by clsutton21
i put up with that crap for about 50 seconds.

where do I apply to get my time back?

+1

And while we're speaking about intelligence...

Sad that a kid that age's brain is being filled with such trash. A child's brain is an information sponge. While I dont care much for Mr. Freud, I certainly believe that the environment and what your head was filled with as a child does influence you later in life to some degree.

Don't missunderstand that statement to mean that I think it's societys fault because little Timmy turned out to be a serial killer. We all make our own choices in life :D.

But, if that junk is what the kid listens to all his life growing up, chances are he will turn out to be:

ichstun.jpg

Guest walkingdeadman
Nice, why don't you tell me how you realy feel?

i am more curious as to why a 21 year old is posting up a baby video.

Maybe because he has kids or he might of even known the parents of the baby...geez...

Guest Swamprunner

This kid is a troll. I told him last month to go back to Huff Po. :tinfoil:

I remeber my little girl dancing like that at that age. Even have some video of it. Of course she was listenening to Babies First Bible Songs.:rolleyes:

I agree with Metalhead, it is sad what some folks put in front of their kids. Sure they will see it sooner or later, but parental approval means a lot more than simple exposure.

Guest clsutton21

I thought it was a funny video and would make some people smile. It also reminded me of my little baby cousin. Why do you always have to assume the worst? Why does me being 21 have to do with anything? You really need to get some joy in your life.

Edited by clsutton21

Why do you always have to assume the worst?

What does this mean?

You really need to get some joy in your life.

So you feel qualifed to judge me based on a post on a message board?

I am sorry, the video is fairly lame. Cute? Maybe. That baby is not doing anything amazing, it is not even original. They all do that.

Why does me wanting my 50 seconds back set you off?

never mind

Guest clsutton21

Why does me wanting my 50 seconds back set you off?

never mind

I'm curious why you took the time to type that you wanted your 50 secs back if your time is so important. ;)

I'm curious why you took the time to type that you wanted your 50 secs back if your time is so important. :rolleyes:

While the video was a yawner to me the rest of this thread has proven entertaining.

And it may have taken 10 seconds to respond originally, so lets say I wasted an even minute.