So Teach...Your Children Well

Guest SUNTZU

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just logged on to the forum to see if someone else had already posted this. This is sickening! Yuck Yuck Yuck. Glad to see those teachers got his middle name in there even though he didn't want it used in the media prior to the election.

Those kids would look cute wearing little acorn cap berets when they sing their Obama song.

(I stole that from another message board. I'm not that witty.)

Here are the lyrics:

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama

He said that all must lend a hand [?]

To make this country strong again

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama

He said

That equal work means equal pay

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama

He said

To Make sure everyone gets a chance

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama

He said Red, Yellow, Black or White

All are equal in his sight

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama Yes

Mmm, mmm, mm!

Barack Hussein Obama

segue to

Hello, Mr. President we honor you today!

For all your great accomplishments, we all [do? doth??] say "hooray!"

Hooray Mr. President! You're number one!

The first Black America to lead this great na-TION!

Hooray, Mr. President

Hooray Mr. President, we're really proud of you!

And the same for all Americans [of?] the great Red White and Blue!

Hip, hip hooray! (3x)

Edited by nokomom
Guest TurboniumOxide
:screwy: This is vomit inducing. I am going to talk to my kids and make sure that they are not doing this crap in their classes. I am pretty sure that they would have told me, because they have been informed that our president is a ****.

A video posted on YouTube appears to show a New Jersey elementary school class being taught to sing praises of the "great accomplishments" of President Obama.

The video shows nearly 20 young children taught a song overflowing with campaign slogans and praise for "Barack Hussein Obama," repeatedly chanting the president's name and celebrating his accomplishments, including his "great plans" to "make this country's economy No. 1 again.

The video identifies the kids as students at the B. Bernice Young Elementary School in Burlington, N.J., with taping taking place last June.

The song quotes directly from the spiritual "Jesus Loves the Little Children," though Jesus' name is replaced with Obama's: "He said red, yellow, black or white/All are equal in his sight. Barack Hussein Obama."

Among other lyrics, touting a fair-pay bill Obama signed in January: "He said we must be clear today/Equal work means equal pay."

Click here to see the video. The author of the full lyrics is unknown, but a woman -- possibly a teacher -- can be heard in the beginning of the video correcting and helping a student who has forgotten the words.

The office of the superintendent of Burlington Township School District did not provide comment or confirmation to FOXNews.com that the songs were recorded at B. Bernice Young Elementary when contacted by phone Thursday.

The video was originally posted Sept. 6, two days before Obama made an address to the nation's schoolchildren in which he praised the American education system as the best in the world and urged students to stay in school.

"At the end of the day, we can have the most dedicated teachers, the most supportive parents, and the best schools in the world," Obama said.