Condi: The should-be face of the GOP

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She should run for Pres in 2012. It's the perfect platform for today's swing voters. "If you don't vote for Condi, you're racist AND sexist.".

Ole Jimmy Carter would crap himself, wouldn't he? Well, he probably already does that, but he'd crap himself even more. He wouldn't know which way to go.

Guest FroggyOne2
"After praising President Obama and his team as "patriots who are going to try to do what's best for the country," she nevertheless warned about letting down our guard against another terrorist attack. "I am grateful -- I don't say proud, just 'grateful' -- that there wasn't another attack over the past eight years," she said. "But every day terrorists plot and plan to try to attack us. They only have to be right once. We have to be right 100% of the time. But I know, too, that can only happen because men and women in uniform are fighting on the front lines."

I don't think that she really wants back into the political arena.. at the same time, I feel that she may not be the best choice either. In my heart, I still feel that Palin is a better choice. Admid everything.. the dems are truly scared of Palin and the attraction of the masses that she can bring. Yeah.. it would be like a reverse on the "Cult of Personality". But it would be one that may just be in our favor..

Condi is my very first choice for POTUS. That being said, I think she has too much stink from George W. on her for the current political climate. If she runs, I'll work my ass off for her and throw every dollar I can scrape together, her way. She's the only woman I'd leave my wife for. lol.

Guest Muttling

I'm a HUGE Condi fan!!!!!

My only question is what are her positions on the issues? She did a great job as Secretary of State and I greatly respect her. I think she should run, my only question is what direction does she think we should go? In the past, it was her job to act on Bush's decision making.

While I think she would be great, I think she is too smart to step into the political nightmare of POTUS.

She's holding out to be the next NFL Commissioner. I recall seeing an interview with her a few years ago, and that's her dream job. :stare:

I don't think that she really wants back into the political arena.. at the same time, I feel that she may not be the best choice either. In my heart, I still feel that Palin is a better choice. Admid everything.. the dems are truly scared of Palin and the attraction of the masses that she can bring. Yeah.. it would be like a reverse on the "Cult of Personality". But it would be one that may just be in our favor..

where do you get that dems are afraid of her? She's a ****ing clown.

The hell? Thought we were all racists?

It's all part of our plan. Elect some against whom we are racist so that we can...oh hell, I can't even come up with a decent left-wing conspiracy theory on that one.

where do you get that dems are afraid of her? She's a ****ing clown.

Yea, can't have a clown replacing the circus ring leader.

Napoleon once said "never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake".

Hard to believe the democrats put so much time, money, energy, credibility and fury into attempting the destruction of a "****ing clown." Hard to believe that (some) conservatives would go along with it.

I'd love to see Ms. Rice on the ticket. I'd love to see Ms. Palin on the ticket.

Mr. Romney does not excite me at all. I can give you two excellent reasons he shouldn't be considered. MassCare and the Massachusetts "Assault Weapons Ban", both of which he signed into law.

Hey, call me a clown too, but I'd rather have a real conservative than a RINO. Given the surge brought to McCains' campaign by the announcement of Palin as his running mate, I am pretty sure there are a lot of folks that agree.

Aside from sending dozens of lawyers to Alaska to dig up dirt, carefully editing interviews and quoting out of context to make her look as bad as possible, making the most of every mis-statement while covering for both Biden and Obama, and just generally orchestrating an attack worthy of Omaha Beach, not much...

I'd be much more comfortable voting for someone to be POTUS of Mrs. Rice's qualifications, who does not truly WANT to be President, but sees it as a chance to serve in the highest office.

I doubt anyone who actually would WANT that office nowadays.

Palin may be a very nice person, and at heart is probably a pretty "true" conservative... but I don't think she's ready for Prime Time, and I don't know if she ever will be. Should be interesting in a few years....

Guest Swamprunner
Rice/Palin 2010...Clinton's would have a heart attack! Nancy P. would just die on the spot.

Well, that tears it! If it makes Pelosi bite the green weenie, then RICE/PALIN 2012!!!!!

Palin may be a very nice person, and at heart is probably a pretty "true" conservative... but I don't think she's ready for Prime Time, and I don't know if she ever will be. Should be interesting in a few years....

She was more ready for Prime Time than Obama, Biden, or McCain. At least she can make a speech/do an interview without a teleprompter and not make moronic statement after moronic statement.

She still has more executive experience than Obama and Biden combined. If you want to just consider successful experience, well, Obama is still sitting at zero.

The sad truth is the Republicans don't have anyone. Maybe Huckabee, but I doubt it. Everytime I watch his show, I say out loud "God, I wish he was president now instead of the ****wit we have now."

My dream ticket?.... Cheney/ Gingrich. :rolleyes:

She was more ready for Prime Time than Obama, Biden, or McCain. At least she can make a speech/do an interview without a teleprompter and not make moronic statement after moronic statement.

She still has more executive experience than Obama and Biden combined. If you want to just consider successful experience, well, Obama is still sitting at zero.

Agreed about experience, disagree vehemently about the "interview" prowess. We'll see how much she has improved in just a few short years. :rolleyes: