What holster do you carry the Glock 19 with?

Guest Packaged Chaos

Guest Packaged Chaos

Just wondering what holster everyone who carries a G-19 uses? Has anyone tried the SmartCarry or Thunderwear for deep concealment? How about the tuckables (Crossbreed)?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackhawk Serpa. Very comfortable, no problem concealing with an untucked shirt (for me).

I have also carried using a SmartCarry holster, which I used when wearing loose shorts, and even while swimming. If your pants are a bit tight, it can be uncomfortable, but otherwise, it works well.

One other thing--when I used the SmartCarry holster, I used a Saf-T-Block on the trigger. Just personal preference.

Guest Verbal Kint
MTAC by Comp-Tac

+1

I have a G23 (same gun, different flavor) and carry it, religiously, in my MTAC holster. Very comfortable. I honestly forget it's there after putting it on, due to how comfortable it is... both normal carry and seated while driving.

You get the durability and quick drawing of the Kydex, and the comfort and shielding of the leather paddle. And you can choose from the different belt mounts available from Comp-Tac. I opted for the C-Clip mounts for the extra "concealability".

Normally just wear a t-shirt and polo / button up loosely over the holster, but have tucked both into pants with equally satisfactory results. Guess it all depends on your body frame, but my G23 in the MTAC doesn't print whatsoever.

ETA: Comp-Tac has very quick turn-around time and excellent customer service. Do a search and you'll find a ton of happy customers who keep tossing business their way.

Just wondering what holster everyone who carries a G-19 uses? Has anyone tried the SmartCarry or Thunderwear for deep concealment? How about the tuckables (Crossbreed)?

I have both for my G19 and depending upon my wardrobe use them accordingly. I'm wearing the Smart Carry tonight under my work out gear and it's very comfortable. Drove to the store earlier and it's no problem getting in and out of the car as well as sitting for extended periods of time. It is a like slow on the draw and takes a bit of getting used to in slacks. I do like the fact it has a place for my spare mag.

My Cross Breed SuperTuck is a dream. I wear it with almost any pair of pants. Wore it to an outdoor festival yesterday with my wife and sister-in-law and walked around with it "tucked" all day and I had no print whatsoever. With the SuperTuck as with most IWB holsters, remember to add another inch or two for comfort when you buy your slacks in order to allow for the extra space the gun and holster will take up.

I have both for my G19 and depending upon my wardrobe use them accordingly. I'm wearing the Smart Carry tonight under my work out gear and it's very comfortable. Drove to the store earlier and it's no problem getting in and out of the car as well as sitting for extended periods of time. It is a little slow on the draw and takes a bit of getting used to. I do like the fact it has a place for my spare mag.

My Cross Breed SuperTuck is a dream. I wear it with almost any pair of pants. Wore it to an outdoor festival yesterday with my wife and sister-in-law and walked around with it "tucked" all day and I had no print whatsoever. With the SuperTuck as with most IWB holsters, remember to add another inch or two for comfort when you buy your slacks in order to allow for the extra space the gun and holster will take up.

Guest hi im drummer03

Blackhawk Serpa 2 for OWB

Brommeland Holster IWB all the way.

If i had bought a brommeland first i wouldnt have any other IWB holster.

MTACs are great too...

• 1 month later...
Guest HexHead

Now that the cooler weather is here, my G19 lives in a Galco Jackass shoulder rig. It's nice not having anything tugging at your clothes. And even with an open cover garment over it, you really have to work at it to flash it.