I have a neighbour that loves the view it seem's.

Tobashadow

Guest proudsuthrner
Inside your own home? Show 'em the hairy eye-ball - if that doesn't fix it, stage a murder/suicide, then act like you have no idea what they're talking about when the cops show up... Worked for me :P

lol worked for you? sounds like an interesting story haha

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not sure how apples to apples this is, but the last time I read up on "photographer's rights," I can stand off your property and take photos of your house, but once I zoom and take a photo of the inside of your house, am I violating your privacy. I'm now in trouble.

I really think BrasilNuts' post in onto something. Get proof they are looking inside your place, and it's likely something the LEOs can act on. And definitely get this documented with the authorities.

I am sorry you got that to deal with. I'd be fit to be tied if I was in your position. :D

If you have a neighbor that has caused trouble in the past and you think is trying to cause/start more trouble then I would spend a little money and get a surveillance system for your house.

You can pick up a relatively cheap system at Best Buy for around $200-$400 depending on what kind of system you get.

That way if something happens with your neighbor you will hopefully have video proof instead of your word against his.

You could invite them over for a cook out , or some other nice reason. And try to work past, the past. Become friends and then maybe accept the difference's between you and them. Surely there is something your neighbor and you could find a common interest in.

Maybe you could discuss the latest technology in spotting scopes.

Forgiveness can be a great investment.

You could invite them over for a cook out , or some other nice reason. And try to work past, the past. Become friends and then maybe accept the difference's between you and them. Surely there is something your neighbor and you could find a common interest in.

Maybe you could discuss the latest technology in spotting scopes.

Forgiveness can be a great investment.

and we have a winner.

You could invite them over for a cook out , or some other nice reason. And try to work past, the past. Become friends and then maybe accept the difference's between you and them.

And if that doesn't work out, they're still on your property. "Honest officer I don't know what happened, but I was afraid for my life...." :2cents:

buk

Guest canynracer
I tried that last year and it turned into a we need to solve your problems "your meaning me" cookout with them planning more cutting down of my woods since they do not like the tree's.

Well there you have it...sounds like more trees are in order!! Italian Cyprus are great cover, and not bad lookin...

I tried that last year and it turned into a we need to solve your problems "your meaning me" cookout with them planning more cutting down of my woods since they do not like the tree's.

I noticed that you are from a east tn. location. Maybe you just need to explain to him in away that he understands best.

Guest Swamprunner

Or, I could just come over and take off my shirt and hang out for a while. When I have obnoxious company, I get shed of them fast using that method. Well, there IS the farting thing, too.

Today's sample spell from the Voodoo Hoodoo Spellbook:

To Get Rid of a Troublesome Neighbor

1. Light a black candle and dress with castor oil.

2. Write the neighbor’s name on a piece of paper and the word “goodbyeâ€. Place the paper under the candle.

3. Mix powdered mud daubers nest with graveyard dirt and throw it at the neighbor’s front door.

4. Recite psalms 74, 101, and 109 three times each and let the candle burn out.

Well there you have it...sounds like more trees are in order!! Italian Cyprus are great cover, and not bad lookin...

Unless you have bad allergies, black locust are great. They grow fast, reproduce like weeds. In two to three years the border will be an impenatratable jungle of TWO and THREE inch thorns!

They can mow down all the saplings on their side of the line. You get them blocked from view.

You could take some large pieces of cardboard and glue aluminum foil (shiny side up) on one side of them. Hang them in a sunny spot near your property line and aim them to reflect the maximum amount of sunlight toward your neighbor. That should be pretty inexpensive and make it too irritating to watch your place with binoculars or the naked eye.