Sage EBR stocks

Guest Rem_700

I have had my SA M1A for over a year now and its an awesome rifle the way it is,but the more I see these sage stocks,the more I want one! Dang they are just so dang sexy!!!:P Dang price has got me down,$750 for one,that is a major purchase for little ol me.I was thinking of getting another AR to replace the one I sold,but instead of getting another AR I was thinking of getting a SAge EBR stock and an Eotech or something along those lines.Whats your guys thoughts? Anyone have any hands on experiecne with the sage?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JHatmaker
Friend of mine has one, and let me tell you - if you thought the rifle was heavy before, the Sage stock doubles it (or at least feels that way). It's a cool stock, but its not something I'd want to carry around.

I've heard that as well.

And I hate putting such an emphasis on looks when it comes to buying guns and rifles, since it should be something that has a use, not just something to look at. But I won't lie to anyone, when I'm looking to get a new weapon, a lot of them time looks play an important factor. Of course I want it to have good reliability, but I want it to look tacticoolz at the same time. I'm shallow like that...

the troy is decent. there was a guy out at montgomery county shooting complex with one. he says it gets mistaken for an AR10 often and i could easily see how.

i too would like to get a Sage stock for my Scout. its what the DMRs are using overseas now as well. it is pricey but when you look at getting any other good stock such as one from mcmillan and then getting it bedded and such, it all washes out to almost equal.

for all M14 related info, id check out www.M14TFL.com

there are also VLTOR and CM Manufacturing that uses a modifiey USGI fiberglass stock and have folders as well.

the McMillan MSF-14 is a nice option as well for a folder but requires bedding and is almost the same as the SAGE, although its a folder and it is alot lighter.