Sevierville gun ranges

Guest twincam2000

Guest twincam2000

I'm a new member to this forum. I'm living(trapped) in Florida a a few more years but I own property outside of Sevierville in the Jones Cove area. I get up there as often as I can and am in the process of building my permanent home there. I'm asking for info on the shooting ranges in the area from all of you. I have 9 acres but a scaled range would be better for sighting in my firearms. Also look forward to meeting new folks in the area. Thanks for any info you can provide and Semper Fi to all my brothers. I apologize if this isn't the right forum for this thread.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tnvolfan

I also want to recommend the Sevier Indoor Range. You have to drive through a housing development (the first time I went, I thought I was lost!), but it is a really classy place. The people there are VERY nice, and they are big supporters of NRA activities in the area. It is a fabulous indoor range.

Sevier Indoorare the best people around/ Wayne, Tom and Marilyn are great, I thought the prices were excellent, and so is the range. HCP and Intro classes are available there. The range is about a mile and a half off Dolly Parton Pkwy right before you turn on old Newport Highway to get to Jones Cove, so you will be very close to them. Also they are very patient with the blind guy who asks so many ?'s LOL

GSC is up off Gnatty Branch Rd. off the Spor between gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge, there is a back way in, which is almost a must in the summer/ I let my membership lapse a few years ago and havent been there in a while, but i want to say they have a 50yd and a 100yd(?) range and trap and skeet. the greatest thing about GSC used t be the yearly dinner and the trout rodeo, but I dont think they do the dinner anymore.