Hey Joe... doesn't Eddie have an outstanding tab at Hero Gear now?

TGO David

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, im just glad we were able to work it out.

I seem to remember asking Dave if he was SURE he wanted that LEM trigger...

I couldnt think of a single reason to spend good money on that trigger, but you know what they say; the customer is always right.

Moral of the story?

Not only will we get you exactly what you demand, but we will fix the mistakes you made once you realize you screwed up and demanded the wrong thing :)

• Administrator
Well, im just glad we were able to work it out.

I seem to remember asking Dave if he was SURE he wanted that LEM trigger...

I couldnt think of a single reason to spend good money on that trigger, but you know what they say; the customer is always right.

Moral of the story?

Not only will we get you exactly what you demand, but we will fix the mistakes you made once you realize you screwed up and demanded the wrong thing ;)

Hey hey hey! Let's keep this on track here. This is about Eddie being a shmoe... not about me being a dumb ass. :)

• Administrator
I do need to settle up with Joe over some ammo that an aquaintance of mine burned through without paying, after I vouched for him... ;)

(he has since bought some stuff, including a gun, from Joe... at least)

I burned up some of Joe's 5.56 the other day... is he going to kneecap me the next time I'm in there? :)

Oh btw... my brother has a SIG 229 in .357 and he wants to get rid of it. You're swearing off DA/SA though aren't you?

I burned up some of Joe's 5.56 the other day... is he going to kneecap me the next time I'm in there? ;)

Oh btw... my brother has a SIG 229 in .357 and he wants to get rid of it. You're swearing off DA/SA though aren't you?

I fired a mag-worth myself... hmmm, knee-pads? :)

The P229/228 frame doesn't feel quite right in my hand (which was why I got a P239)... I'm leaning more towards a P220. I am probably not going to consider any DA/SA pistols in the near future.

Joe has been very generous to me in all of our dealings... that is why I want to make the ammo right.

• Administrator

The P220 feels a ton different in my hand than the 229 does for some reason, so I know where you're coming from. Oddly, the slide is the same width on the 229R and the 220 Carry. You might want to keep that in mind when holster shopping if you do get the 220 yourself.

A lot of the threads I've seen on the subject of holsters state that people are buying the 229R holsters for their 220 Carry models.

The P220 feels a ton different in my hand than the 229 does for some reason, so I know where you're coming from. Oddly, the slide is the same width on the 229R and the 220 Carry. You might want to keep that in mind when holster shopping if you do get the 220 yourself.

A lot of the threads I've seen on the subject of holsters state that people are buying the 229R holsters for their 220 Carry models.

Yeah, that's what I've been seeing too... I wonder if the P220 Compact fits in the same holsters as the old P245?

Oh, I'm so game for "Trash Talkin' Fridays." There are a lot of y'all I need to berate and harangue for not spending enough money on toys. If Rabbi, Joe, Dan, and myself aren't living in palacial estates on small, remote tropical islands, y'all haven't spent enough money. Now, get to it!

• Administrator
Oh, I'm so game for "Trash Talkin' Fridays." There are a lot of y'all I need to berate and harangue for not spending enough money on toys. If Rabbi, Joe, Dan, and myself aren't living in palacial estates on small, remote tropical islands, y'all haven't spent enough money. Now, get to it!

I'm sensing that if some TGO logo'd lowers were made up you might be a little closer to that palatial estate. :lol:

Guest Hornet Handler
My house is built into the side of a hill, it needs all the help it can get during nearly any rain... and winter is coming...

Isn't the side of a hill just the other side of a big ditch?!

My house is built into the side of a hill, it needs all the help it can get during nearly any rain... and winter is coming...

Oh, your basic radon home. :lol:

My place is ON the side of a hill, but all above the lay of the land. If I ever flood, Kingsport will be under 400 feet of water.