TGO Clothing Logo ... Vote Inside

TGO David

Do you like this version of the logo for clothing and other goods?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like this version of the logo for clothing and other goods?

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

By the way folks... one of the reasons why I also think the TGO initials work better for clothing is that there are times when subtlety is a good trait to have. Anyone who looks at the big TGO initials and logo won't immediately think GUNS! GUNS! GUNS! which could be a good thing in some circles.

That's another reason why I personally would very likely wear a hat or shirt with that logo in a more subdued color scheme, especially at work on casual days. People who know me and know my interests will immediately understand the logo and spot the URL. People who don't, won't... and that's good.

:(

Joe... Brian has a great idea. Maybe have the logo on the adjustable band in the back of the hat or embroidered on the back of the hat somewhere?

Thats a great idea, but my embroidery shop HATES to do this (major time and extra labor involved) and the price and leadtime will go through the roof if this is what you guys want to do.

• Administrator
Perhaps make the url optional... and maybe make having the username on there optional, as well.

Eh... no URL would be kind of wimpy and pointless if we're trying to bring people here. Some folks just won't ask, but if they saw what the URL was on your hat (or shirt) they might come here anyway.

I'm one of those guys who normally won't ask if I don't already know. It took me a long time to figure out why I shouldn't have a rainbow sticker on my pink Mazda Miata. :(

Ok guys....heres the deal; whatever logo we decide, THATS what I am going to have sewn.

I am footing 100% of the cost of the hat inventory, the cost of digitizing (around 100 bucks) plus the hassle of getting the hat color married up with the requested logo color.

I AM NOT going to add even more variables than we already have. If the official logo design has the URL, then we will go with that.

If Dave wants to drop the URL in the official design, I need to know NOW, as I have an appointment with my guy in 45 minutes.

/rant

One more thing;

PLEASE dont blow up my PM box or email asking how much the hats or shirts will be.

I have hats inbound, and will get the embroidery estimate by Monday.

Once we have all of the costs plugged in, the pricing and options will be posted in the Vendor Forum.

I think it looks great...now all we need is the logo engraved on some AR lowers :-)

I don't wear anything with logos I try to keep my clothing as plain as possible. Solid colors earth tones or black. But I do want one of those AR lowers.

Do you guys like this? I think it will flow a little better in embroidery form than the logo at the top of each page here.

TGO-Merchandise-Logo-Idea.jpg

The gray background is just there to give a little contrast. The watermark is there for intellectual property reasons. ;)

I'd like it if it didn't say copy across it. :)