My new to me CZ 75 P-01

So I traded my Kahr PM9 to Rugerman for the CZ this evening. After getting home and showing the wife( I really did get it for her), I loaded up a 14 round mag with some assorted factory 115gr FMJ's, a few reloads and several 115gr +P Gold Dots and went out back to see how it would do. I'm fairly pleased. ;)

cz.jpg

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just fairly? Care to expound?

Sure,I extremely happy with the gun..... I'm fairly pleased with my accuracy with it being that it is the first time shooting it or any DA/SA in several years. I'm sure the gun is capable of more, I just need more trigger time with it. I was not implying that there was anything wrong with it what so ever. Don't read to much into it.:tough:

I have a CZ PCR and love it too!!!! I'm about two weeks out before my K&D Thunderbird Defender arrives. Kevin at K&D said he will resume taking orders soon. You should be able to find other pictures of his work around the net though. I didn't mind the 14-16 week wait because I knew the PCR would be a keeper.

The double action (first shot)pull is a little long but not bad. It is actually designed to be carried at half-cocked. The single action pull and the trigger reset is quite nice. The more I handle this gun, the more I like it. After a bit more practice, it could very well end up replacing my Glock 19 as my main carry gun.

Guest mikedwood
When I was researching it, I remember reading that leather holsters made for the glock19 and some H&K USP compacts worked well. Fist supposedly makes holsters for them and I believe Galco does as well.

My G19 holster almost works for my P01. Almost. The P01 is a bit thinner. Some may think it fit fine. I wish I cuold find one made for the PO1 and I'd certainly give mine some carry time.

Here are just a small sample of fine holster makers that make for the CZ P01. I own 2 P01's and it is my only carry piece.

Hazel Leather Holsters makes fine CZ P01 holsters (have 1)

Crossbreed (ordered 1 last week)

High Noon Holsters (have owned 1)

Fist INC (have owned)

Milt Sparks (recentl ordered the VM2...see it in 5 months....)

Tucker Gun Leather...WOW. Just got one of their holsters for my P01 and all I can say is it is amazing!! Leather on the inside, Kydex on the outside, OWB, fully cantable and movable, very high quality and great customer service.