The dreaded time has come

My wife and I have been remodeling the house, starting a 2nd location for our business, and spennding the kids inheritance as fast as we can since march. We are 2 weeks from the new business launch, and the contractors will be back the week od the 7th to start oin the last phase of the remodel. That means that hte deal I made with the wife concerning the gun safes in the living room have to go. I have promised them to a friend, so no worries there, but this puts me in a position I hardly ever find myself in.

I HAVE TOO MANY GUNS!!!

I have now packed my safes with what I know I am gonig to keep, but need advice on what to get rid of. Thats where you come in.

I have to sell 5 out of this list, and cant decide which ones to put up.

1.) Howa 1500 Thumbhole in .270WSM Mueller 4x16x44 sportdot scope

2.) Remington 700SPS in .270WSM with BSA scope

3.) Savage 93R17 with Swift scope

4.. Ruger 10/22T with Bushnell banner6x24 BR gun with all the internals done, but eyes arent good enough to shoot much 50ud BR anymore

5. DPMS AR think it is the lite 16 model

6. 8mm Mauser with older sporterization done to it, I can see at least 1 crack in the stock, but has a really neat stock

7. Mosin Nagant,

8. Rossi 410 / 22lr combo in SS and synthetic

9. GSG-5 Titanium 1st anniversary NIB(the wife just found this where I had hidden it.

10. To heck with her, Im keeping all my shotguns

11. MAC 11 with too many accesories

12. AB-10 I bought because I thojght it wass cool

I hardly ever sell guns outright and will prolly try to trade these for handguns anyway(Still have some room under the bed after all:) )This is almost like trying to decide which kid gets the car for the w/e

Edited by HillbillyMafia
To heck with her, Im keeping all my shotguns
  • Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beefcakeb0

well it depends on what your sell requirements are, price needed? least fun to use, or takes most space, or collectibillity

whichever your reason to let whichever go, id be interested in the m11

Guest mosinon

sell the cheapest ones, that way you won't have to spend as much when you inevitably buy them back.

Edited by mosinon
spelling

LOL Kevo we think alike...I did that with some of the shotguns that were cheaper and more easily replaced. and gave my stepdad a model 1100, a 300ultra mag, and 2 model 11's a 12 and a 16, but a long story behind those 2.

This list will be the ones I wont want to get back immediately, or dont care if I dont get back.

I wilkll probably list some this w/e as the interest and the time seem right

the cobray is semi

Edited by HillbillyMafia

Sell the Mac 11 (Doesnt really serve a purpose in semi other than big ugly heavy pistol lol) but I would probably sell the gun and accessories seperate Im sure you would get more money that way.

I would also sell the AB10 so fast it would give you whiplash they are starting to get a little harder to find however Im sure thats do to they cheap plastic lowers always breaking/cracking but people still want them.

I would probably keep the DPMS (unless you have something else along that style) however Im sure it would sell if you listed it market seems to be eating up zombie killers atm.

Hell just list them all and after 5 sell take the others off lol

Guest pontiac_fiero_g
My wife and I have been remodeling the house, starting a 2nd location for our business, and spennding the kids inheritance as fast as we can since march. We are 2 weeks from the new business launch, and the contractors will be back the week od the 7th to start oin the last phase of the remodel. That means that hte deal I made with the wife concerning the gun safes in the living room have to go. I have promised them to a friend, so no worries there, but this puts me in a position I hardly ever find myself in.

I HAVE TOO MANY GUNS!!!

I have now packed my safes with what I know I am gonig to keep, but need advice on what to get rid of. Thats where you come in.

I have to sell 5 out of this list, and cant decide which ones to put up.

1.) Howa 1500 Thumbhole in .270WSM Mueller 4x16x44 sportdot scope

2.) Remington 700SPS in .270WSM with BSA scope

3.) Savage 93R17 with Swift scope

4.. Ruger 10/22T with Bushnell banner6x24 BR gun with all the internals done, but eyes arent good enough to shoot much 50ud BR anymore

5. DPMS AR think it is the lite 16 model

6. 8mm Mauser with older sporterization done to it, I can see at least 1 crack in the stock, but has a really neat stock

7. Mosin Nagant,

8. Rossi 410 / 22lr combo in SS and synthetic

9. GSG-5 Titanium 1st anniversary NIB(the wife just found this where I had hidden it.

10. To heck with her, Im keeping all my shotguns

11. MAC 11 with too many accesories

12. AB-10 I bought because I thojght it wass cool

I hardly ever sell guns outright and will prolly try to trade these for handguns anyway(Still have some room under the bed after all:) )This is almost like trying to decide which kid gets the car for the w/e

id be willing to buy the mosin and the mauser if your price is right