MDE holster

Guest Ravendove

Guest Ravendove

I finally got my Micro Desert Eagle yesterday. I like it a lot. Strangely, two handed shooting hurt a lot but one handed didn't hurt at all. But then, I suppose it was designed more for one handed anyway.

The issue I'm faced with is this: I purchased some temporary holsters to get me by while I look for a permanent solution. They don't really fit any requirement I have except holding the firearm and keeping gunk out of the muzzle. My preference for right now is an IWB that I can put in the rear on the right side for a right handed reach around. The holster must allow for my shirt to be tucked in and must be small so as not to print any more than is absolutely necessary. It doesn't have to be kydex, though that would be nice.

Those requirements wouldn't be too hard to fulfill with a normal sized weapon but this is a little non-standard in both shape and size so far as I can tell. I'm having a little trouble finding something and would appreciate any advice on where to look. Thanks for any help you can spare.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin Team

Send a message to David Bullard to get a Tuckable IWB for the Micro Eagle. He doesn't have it listed on the site, but I'm pretty sure he can make it, as he makes a pocket holster for it currently, and he lists a Tuckable for the P3AT. He should be able to make exactly what you need.

DMBullardLeather@aol.com

He is pretty covered up, so it usually takes him a couple of days to respond.

I've never shot mine two handed, but I imagine it was awkward at best.

Guest eyebedam

Why wouldn't you just pocket carry something that small? Maybe a Desantis nemesis in the right rear pocket. The MDE seems a bit small for IWB carry IMO.

Guest Ravendove

I've just never been comfortable with carrying in my back pockets and the remaining are filled to capacity already. Aside from that, I don't really want to be sitting on it on a regular basis. I'll check out Mr. Bullard. Thanks for the advice.

• Admin Team

If you decide you want to try pocket carry, let me know. I've got an extra Meco pocket holster made for the MDE. I'd be happy to let you try it out and if you like it I would make you a good deal.

I've got several DM Bullard holsters and have been well pleased with each of them.

Guest Ravendove

I may take you up on that anyway. I'm not planning on making a habit of pocket carry but I'm also not in the habit of limiting my options. Just because it's not my preferred method doesn't mean it won't suit a particular situation better than anything else. You, sir, are helpful.