Code Blue

Guest tatts

I have been to several businesses and see a sign on the door that says "Code*Blue". The last one was Bi-Lo in Cleveland. Bi-Lo store hours sign says no weapons in small print under the hours but next to it is Code*Blue. Sportsman Warehouse in Chatt is not posted but it also has a Code*Blue sign. Dos anyone know what this Code*Blue sign is?

There is a 5pt star betwen the word code and blue.

Edited by tatts
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SUNTZU

The businesses with the Code Blue signs are set up to be processing centers for the FEMA camps that the New World Order is planning to send us all to be re-educated. :)

Im pretty sure that it is a Titans promotion. They did one last year where they gave out light blue shirts to the fans comming into the stands and told everyone to wear light blue before the game. They do it so the whole stadium will be one color. U of Georgia did one and they called it "Black Out" where everyone wore black.

-Jason G

Yes, that's right. I worked at wal-mart for a while back in the day and those are the correct codes.

So. is this code blue linked to the code blue sticker on the doors of the store?

They're saying "We participate in code blue, if we find a bomb, we'll let you know!"

You guys are a trip..lol...So know one knows what it really means..I doubt its for the Titans... It has the word Code the a five point star then the word Blue. If it was a defib I would think that it would have a medical symbol. Also how is the average shopper suppoed to know that it means defib on site. Could it simply mean that they have security staff on site or is it simply there alarm company. I think I will ask them the next time I am in the store...

Guest eyescream
You guys are a trip..lol...So know one knows what it really means..I doubt its for the Titans... It has the word Code the a five point star then the word Blue. If it was a defib I would think that it would have a medical symbol. Also how is the average shopper suppoed to know that it means defib on site. Could it simply mean that they have security staff on site or is it simply there alarm company. I think I will ask them the next time I am in the store...

If it makes you feel any better, at the place I work at, a code blue announcement represents a cardiac arrest.

Guest Phantom6
The businesses with the Code Blue signs are set up to be processing centers for the FEMA camps that the New World Order is planning to send us all to be re-educated. :D

Yes, you will know that is is ready to happen when you see these in the parking lots-

unbus.jpg

unconvoy.jpg

These are just some of the vehicles that have been brought into the country for the UN troops that have been pre-positioned around the country and readied fro the dis-arming of America. (Thanks to newswatchmagazine.org for these startling images)

See the images here showing two masked Russian Vehicles being transported on a Texas highway. The lettering on the door is in Russian (I swear it is).

See the images here showing many solid white vehicles that the words "UN" could easily be painted on the sides of them. These were taken in Bastrop, Texas.

Again, thanks to that staunch defender of God and Country, the News Watch Magazine for these eye opening photographs.

If that's not enough, the President has said that

....he will "use foreign troops" on the streets of America if another 'fake Islamic terrorist attack' occurs, because there may not be enough US Military personnel to cope with the massive urban chaos and panic that will obviously ensue if it occurs. Lastly, the Luciferian US Government has been involved covertly in the creation of a genetically created amry of loyal, robotic, soulless soldiers of the future. These will have cybernetic and microchip implants and will fight anywhere in the world, without question, with total loyalty and without hesitation or fear. These evil Aryan Fascist soldiers were created at Brookhaven National Laboratories BNL, the National Ordinance Laboratories NOL and the Massachussetts Institute of Technology MIT and covertly transferred under DOD and NSA control and planning. Alot of these NWO soldiers then were stationed in Deep Underground Military Bases like the one under Denver International Airport. ---Source: UN Troops In America

:tinfoil:Run for your lives if you see these Code Blue signs.:tinfoil:

I saw it all on the internet so it must be true! :P

Guest Phantom6
Wombats!!! I mean....Wolverines!!!!

wombat_wideweb__470x2760.jpg

--The dreaded Fighting Wombat. Feared by foreign troops everywhere.

A symbol of our intense desire for self actualization and our willingness to fight for it!

Wambats!!!

Edited by Phantom6