Buffalo Wild Wings Old Hickory Blvd.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or not, and just keep conceled. If you keep bringing to the GM's attention they are going to figure out how to properly post...

Properly posted or not their intentions are well known. Why would any of us support them. There are plenty of other places to get wings and from my experience most of them are cheaper.

To me the keep it concealed argument really only applies when you are not breaking the law and when you have not choice but to go, or maybe malls were you are not directly doing business with the mall but other stores inside it.

I am a firm believer in "THE RIGHT TO BARE ARMS", however with that said, from day one we all have been taught dont mix alcohol and firearms. In my opinion the law that passed for people with conseal carry permits allowing them into establishment that serve alcohol was a very bad idea. I am a permit holder and i do think you should be able to carry in any place you want but not where there is alcohol. I know this will piss 90% of the people off, but remember opinions are like a**holes everyone has one and everyones stinks but yours.

The Location in Memphis, at the shopping center at the corner of Highland and Poplar has the below sign posted.

BuffaloWildWings.jpg

I carried anyways. I figured that anyone smart enough to own/operate a restaurant would definitely be smart enough to understand how to properly post their establishment against the carrying of firearms. And that they just put up the signs to make the soccer moms feel warm and fuzzy and yet still allow me to carry legally into their establishment.

Keep concealed and order the new Desert Heat. It is awesome on a boneless wings.

Has anyone spoken with a manager at any of the area BWWs? Obviously they know their posting does not meet the legal specs which tells me that they only posted to keep the sheeple happy since they would make a much bigger stink than permit holders. I'd almost be willing to bet that they don't really care if you do carry there as long as it's not visible. If I knew that was the case I'd feel completely comfortable carrying there.

Our family really enjoys going there and the last time I went was right after I received my permit and I carried anyway. I feel bad about it now since it was not the best message for my kids to see me disregard the sign. If/when I do go again I'll try to speak with a manager to get their opinion and corporate's stance.

Guest tonybon
I am a firm believer in "THE RIGHT TO BARE ARMS", however with that said, from day one we all have been taught dont mix alcohol and firearms. In my opinion the law that passed for people with conseal carry permits allowing them into establishment that serve alcohol was a very bad idea. I am a permit holder and i do think you should be able to carry in any place you want but not where there is alcohol. I know this will piss 90% of the people off, but remember opinions are like a**holes everyone has one and everyones stinks but yours.

+1 on the 90% but you can have your opinion.

I'm not sure what the difference is between going to McDonald's to have a cheeseburger and a coke with my firearm, or going to Ted's Montana to have a cheeseburger and a coke with my firearm. Maybe someone could explain this to me.

I am just curious - Is it impossible to go in to a place that serves alcohol and not purchase a beverage?

I have plenty of alcohol in my house that doesn't get consumed if I am carrying. I have been in plenty of places before it was legal to carry but alcohol was served and I did not order an alcoholic beverage.

So to say we shouldn't be allowed to carry there just because they serve alcohol is ignorant at best. That is the same argument that anti-gunners have used for years and in truth it doesn't hold water.

If you don't want to carry there, it's fine. Don't.

But I digress, I don't like buffalo wings so I won't go to any of them.

So is it legally defensible to carry in a alcohol-selling establishment who has posted incorrectly? Has this been tested in court yet?

To my knowledge no it has not.

LarrysRighttoBareArms.jpg

Guest H0TSH0T

i ban them, from my money, first off you can't smoke there, now no guns, i laugh at them, as a desired destination to eat or drink at, (if drinking gun left behind) but in my humble opinion originally a bar was for 4 distinct things if you didn't want to be apart of the following 4 things they made a building just for you, its called a church, and people that go to bars don't do these 4 things there,

the four things to do at a bar

1 DRINK

2 GAMBLE

3 SMOKE

4 GET LAID, HOOKERS, SLUTS, WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO CALL SOMEONE THAT GIVES IT UP FOR CASH, DRINKS, OR TOBACCO

please keep your holy disdain for these practices out of the building, or we may start doing these in church, thanks. end of opinion.

i ban them, from my money, first off you can't smoke there, now no guns, i laugh at them, as a desired destination to eat or drink at, (if drinking gun left behind) but in my humble opinion originally a bar was for 4 distinct things if you didn't want to be apart of the following 4 things they made a building just for you, its called a church, and people that go to bars don't do these 4 things there,

the four things to do at a bar

1 DRINK

2 GAMBLE

3 SMOKE

4 GET LAID, HOOKERS, SLUTS, WHAT EVER YOU WANT TO CALL SOMEONE THAT GIVES IT UP FOR CASH, DRINKS, OR TOBACCO

please keep your holy disdain for these practices out of the building, or we may start doing these in church, thanks. end of opinion.

So I guess you have never had or been a designated driver.

Guest H0TSH0T

that is what cabs are for. but yes i have also had my fair turn at making sure all my drunk friends made it home safely and drank water or tea or coffee all night.

Edited by H0TSH0T

Went to Buffalo Wild Wings tonight in Hendersonville. First of all I won't ever go back 1 hour and 30 min for I food from time of order. Did get free meal though. Well of coarse on the front door their lil no gun sticker. went from hip to front pocket ate went home. I did have to hold it down a few times you know how those guns get crazy in a place they serve>.

:mad:

I don't eat at the places that post. Had it on me they weren't posted legally so i concealled and went home. If they had asked me to leave I would have. Not trying to start a back and forth. Just wasn't gonna leave it in the car. The only reason I ate there was my son.

Guest kirkosaurus

Should we expect anything else from Adam? He carries a Hi-Point C-9 according to his profile. That piece of junk will get you killed. :)

Edited by kirkosaurus