ID this gun challenge

Guest RandomHero

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ghostrider
could you have found a bigger picture? glad i didnt open that with my phone.

Probably could :)

Didn't even think about it when i linked it.

Does anybody really have the answer? The suspense is killing me! Final answer Regis. ..

I believe they're gonna have to actually catch the guy, before we get the straight answer.

And knowing how the news media is, I'm not even gonna count on it then. :)

My vote was gonna go for the iwi BARAK,

0307_web_600x400.jpg

But the slide looks like the front of a beretta 93r, or the robocop version ,

So therefore my vote is for a compact AIRSOFT version of this gun,The beretta 93r, with mods...

auto9-01.jpg

Edit: after looking closer i'm about 90% sure its an airsoft gun of some type.IF i was the bank teller i wouldnt chance it though!

Edited by spookboy
content
My vote was gonna go for the iwi BARAK,

0307_web_600x400.jpg

But the slide looks like the front of a beretta 93r, or the robocop version ,

So therefore my vote is for a compact AIRSOFT version of this gun,The beretta 93r, with mods...

auto9-01.jpg

Edit: after looking closer i'm about 90% sure its an airsoft gun of some type.IF i was the bank teller i wouldnt chance it though!

Top of the gun is too rounded

Guest Law of Thirds

I think what might be throwing us is it looks to me to be out of battery. That would explain several of the weird protrusions and the extremely far forward grip. I would have to guess a taurus pt99 out of battery for some reason or an airsoft gun with the front end hacked off by someone not intelligent enough to figure out that the orange paint on the tip comes off with nail polish remover.

Guest marionandjohn

I am new here but I vote for the airsoft theory and I might be bringing up a bad point but do I get the reward if say I am a patron in a bank he robs and my gun is real and I decide to kill him under the castle doctrine most of the states he has robbed in has? just my thought.