TGO Logo Hats - Who is interested?

TGO David

Would you buy and wear a TGO hat to keep your melon in the shade?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy and wear a TGO hat to keep your melon in the shade?

• Yes! I'd want the 3-color logo though.
    • Yes! I'd want the subdued color logo though.
    • No... I am a hat-a-phobe and don't like wearing them.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the contrast stitch hats and the Orange one is a nice touch.

Are those the only colors the flex fit hats come in?

Black and Khaki are the only colors I currently have coming.

I will bring in more colors if there is enough demand.

Logo update:

Spent about 3 hours with my hat/shirt guy today.

The digital image will be available by tuesday, and I hope to have the first run of hats available by the 10th.

• Administrator

Spent about 3 hours with my hat/shirt guy today.

The digital image will be available by tuesday, and I hope to have the first run of hats available by the 10th.

I really hope that people remember that this stuff doesn't come easy and that it costs something to produce these materials. I've seen the Hero Gear embroidered hats and they look sharp.

:)

all I want to know is how much, where to send the money and how long do you think it'll take them to arrive :)

Ok, for the guys that HAVE to have a price right now, and continue to PM, call, and email me....the current price is 52.00 each with a 6 week lead time. ;)

Now, if you guys give me a week to get this spun up, the price will go down, and hats should be ready around the 10th of October.

**Target Price** (prices are subject to change based of final costs)

Purchased at Hero-Gear 14.95 + tax = 16.33 out the door

Shipped to your house in TN 14.95 + tax + 4.00 shipping = 21.33

Shipped to your address outside of TN 14.95 + 4.00 shipping = 18.95

Keep in mind that with each purchase of a TGO item, between 1.50 and 2.00 of your purchase price will be donated to TGO to help support this outstanding forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Update:

The hats are at the embroidery shop will be available (if all goes well) by the end of next week at the latest.

On this initial run I had about 6-7 different colors and styles done.

We will see how they sell, and perhaps add to, or take away certain colors and styles based on your feedback.

Ok, for the guys that HAVE to have a price right now, and continue to PM, call, and email me....the current price is 52.00 each with a 6 week lead time.

So let me get this right, there are some limited edition collector's TGO hats going for $52? I better hurry and order one before I get stuck with a regular TGO hat like the rest of you chumps.

• Administrator
Will images of the 6-7 different colors and styles be posted here so that those of us outside your immediate area can order by mail?

If Joe doesn't, I will take pictures and post them.

I'm in for a khaki Flex-fit hat whenever they become available.

And thank you for getting FF hats. They are the only fitted hats I can find that aren't 8" tall.

Did he run FF hats with this batch? I can't remember.

Guest Disney

OMG!!! :eek::hyper: I am SOOO excited about this!!! I'm going to go Pm Joe right now! But wait.. Maybe he doesn't answer PM's...:doh:

I know! I'll EMAIL him about this!!!! :no1::clap:

No... Maybe he's away from the computer...

I GOT IT!!! :panic:;) I'm gonna CALL!!! :rock:

:stir::cheers:

OMG!!! :cheers::panic: I am SOOO excited about this!!! I'm going to go Pm Joe right now! But wait.. Maybe he doesn't answer PM's...:clap:

I know! I'll EMAIL him about this!!!! :doh::stir:

I GOT IT!!! :eek:;) I'm gonna CALL!!! :hyper:

:rock:

Dude, you just had a 300% PITA Tax added to the cost of your hat! :no1:

OMG!!! :panic::hyper: I am SOOO excited about this!!! I'm going to go Pm Joe right now! But wait.. Maybe he doesn't answer PM's...:doh:

I know! I'll EMAIL him about this!!!! :no1::clap:

I GOT IT!!! :panic::cool: I'm gonna CALL!!! :rock:

:stir::stick:

Put the Red Bull down, and step away slowly son... we don't want anyone to get hurt.