TGO Logo Hats - Who is interested?

TGO David

Would you buy and wear a TGO hat to keep your melon in the shade?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Would you buy and wear a TGO hat to keep your melon in the shade?

• Yes! I'd want the 3-color logo though.
    • Yes! I'd want the subdued color logo though.
    • No... I am a hat-a-phobe and don't like wearing them.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Boomhower
"Hey look! It's a guy wearing a TGO cap getting tasered on the news!!!"...now that's advertising :D
Money can't buy exposure like that. ;)

At least we know that we have a volunteer. :D

Guest utarch00
I'll wear mine proudly every time I OC at Hastings... :D

"Hey look! It's a guy wearing a TGO cap getting tasered on the news!!!"

...now that's advertising :D

ROFLMAO:rofl:

• Administrator
please show a representation of the logo for the hat!

I would say a yes to the hat, but being a hat snob I am very picky. If it does not fit me right I would never wear it. Put me down for a possible maybe :)

Ah yes... someone made a call for the logo! Good show. :dirty:

I'm going to be working on it today. In fact, I may have one of the graphics designers here do it for me since he can produce a three color separation / vector graphic file that would be better suited for the uses of any embroidery shop.

I'll post something as soon as I get it worked up, even if it's a rough draft.

I think a cool option would be to add your username to the back of the hat.

I did this option for all the guys in my unit a few years ago (call signs or names, not usernames) and it was about 3 bucks extra.

**Its time consuming to set up each hat for an individual run, so thats where the added cost comes in.

Guest Phantom6
I think a cool option would be to add your username to the back of the hat.

I did this option for all the guys in my unit a few years ago (call signs or names, not usernames) and it was about 3 bucks extra.

**Its time consuming to set up each hat for an individual run, so thats where the added cost comes in.

That's a nice idea.

Guest Verbal Kint
This post was revised on Wednesday, September 26, 2007...

Ok folks here is how this is going to work out. Hero Gear in Winchester, TN will be the official supplier of the TGO logo apparel. Joe already has a good relationship with an embroidery business down there by virtue of having hats and things made for the store. Joe also sells 5.11 Tactical apparel so he can provide shirts and other such things bearing the TGO logo on them.

The plan is that Hero Gear will stock some hats and common sizes in shirts in the store. You will be able to stop by and pick them up or Joe will even do sales over the phone and ship your merchandise to you. If you want something emblazoned with the TGO logo and Joe doesn't have it in stock, he has said that he will work with you on a case by case basis and try to fulfill that request.

I'll let Joe post something about this, including pricing, once the final details get hammered out. I'll be sending him a logo in the next 24 hours that he can supply to the embroidery shop and get things rolling.

More details soon!

Very cool! Thanks for the assist, Joe. :taser:

• Administrator

I would also say... please don't call Hero Gear to order anything yet. I just wanted everyone to know that this has not been forgotten about. It's just been a little slow in the making.

As soon as Hero Gear is ready to accept orders, I'm sure they or I will post about it. :taser:

Ok guys, Im waiting on images from Dave so I can get them converted to stitch files.

In the mean time, here are the hats that will be inbound in the next few days.

960 Series-

960 - Washed Polo Cap

Unconstructed cotton polo cap. Stitched eyelets for added style. Fabric strap with antique brass slide buckle closure.

Brass buckle closure

100% Washed cotton

Imported

960-BLACK.jpg

960-KHAKI.jpg

960-OLIVE.jpg

960-SAGE.jpg

111 Series-

111 - Contra-Stitch Washed Polo Caps

Contrast stitched washed polo caps with an adjustable hook & loop closure.

Hook & loop closure

100% Washed cotton

Imported

111-BLKWHT.jpg

111-BROKHA.jpg

111-OLVKHA.jpg

111-STONVY.jpg

How can you have a TN board without offering an orange hat?

111-ORNWHT.jpg

For all of you crazy flex-fit guys...

1016W - Ultra Flex Baseball Caps

Baseball style six panel cap with structured stretch-to-fit design that ensures comfort. Stitched eyeles on each panel.

Licensed by Ultra Fit/Magic Headwear

Once size fits most

80% Acrylic / 16% Wool / 4% Spandex

Imported

1016W-KHA.jpg

1016W-BLK.jpg

**These hats are going to cost about 3 bucks more per hat, and will be special order only.

We can also have the logo stitched to any 5.11 shirt if you wish.

http://www.511tactical.com

We are full-line dealers, so whatever you want emblazoned with the TGO logo should be possible.

We will start with two shirts:

5.11 Professional Polo- Available in Short or Long Sleeve, and a variety of colors:

PoloSS-160_lg.jpg

5.11 Cotton Tactical Shirt- Available in Short or Long Sleeve, and a variety of colors:

TacLS-055_lg.jpg