Hey Tubby! Up for a challenge?

Guest Arko

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mustangdave
I was 71 before Iraq.

:cool:lost an INCH from shrugging off incoming fire? I LOVE the Military HT/WT Charts...works for me too...I'm 74" and well past 40...so the numbers are "in my favor":p...keep up the good work I'll keep it up as well...214 here I come

:cool:lost an INCH from shrugging off incoming fire? I LOVE the Military HT/WT Charts...works for me too...I'm 74" and well past 40...so the numbers are "in my favor":p...keep up the good work I'll keep it up as well...214 here I come

I was 69" according to the Military...and what they say is true, don't care what anything or anybody else says...:)

Guest mustangdave

Just sweating off the WATER WEIGHT last week...need to get some cold climate cycling garb...gonna go have my BF measurement done this week....:shrug:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mustangdave

Hey Daniel...do you still have the RockHopper? Just curious...if you do...put some good Mt bike tires on it...it handle Bowey Park trails out in Fairview really good...

• 4 weeks later...
5' 10" 211.4

I am going for 185 or less.

OK. We missed this by a couple of days but I weighed myself this morning and I am 199.2

Not what I wanted but I am still working on it. Limiting myself to just under 2100 calories per day. I have went over that margin by a hundred or less often but I am still trying to do it.

22 pages and one response. Am I to assume my weak ass 12 pound loss is in the lead? I haven't been able to ride for a couple of weeks with the weather. Working on getting the right clothing to start again.

I forgot all about this thread actually, but yeah, you've got me beat. 10lbs here. It was a rough fall.

Guest Old goat

I gained 5, but if I had not done this I would have gained 45lbs. That means I actually lost 40lbs. Not only does this make me the winner, I am now qualified to be POTUS.:koolaid:

Guest mustangdave

I hit the WALL...now I gotta figure out the next phase...cut down on intake some more...and sweat more. DAMN at 52 this crap ain't as easy as it use to be

I have been using the Livestrong app on my iPhone.

It has most chain restaurant/grocery store/ food nutrition facts so you can keep up with what you eat and the exercise you do. I have mine set for a light activity and to lose 1 lb a week. I can eat 2098 cals a day. If you do exercise you can put that in and it gives the equivalent cals added to your daily total. Ive been using it since the end of last month. It does help me keep up with what I eat and to know when I have had to much. Going out for lunch or dinner and eatting 1k cals at once sucks to know about but still. It helps me take the blinds off to how bad I was eating.

• 8 months later...
Guest jackdm3

With all the talk about Heaven and the fact that we know this day in TGO history has gone to Hell, I found the basket it went into. This is what I found.

nastyladygut.jpg