Awesome AR-15 Site

Thince1980

Hello all,

First, this is my first post here at TGO. I have been reading for a while and I have learned a ton from all of the great members here.

I am a college student in Chattanooga, and I am just starting to build my own personal gun collection. (Which I can tell is going to be a life long hobby)

All I have are a few pistols right now that I can call my own, but I have been around guns a lot with my dad and through Scouts.

Secondly, I am a member of several other forums and it bugs me when brand new people ask a hundred questions without contributing anything themselves.

So towards that end I found: Brownells AR15Builder

Maybe everybody already knows about this, but it's new to me and is pretty neat for getting a feel for how your gun is going to look.

I am just starting to do research into what it takes to build my own ar-15, so any advice or info you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rebtl

Edited by Rebtl
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mikedwood
Hello all,

First, this is my first post here at TGO. I have been reading for a while and I have learned a ton from all of the great members here.

I am a college student in Chattanooga, and I am just starting to build my own personal gun collection. (Which I can tell is going to be a life long hobby)

All I have are a few pistols right now that I can call my own, but I have been around guns a lot with my dad and through Scouts.

Secondly, I am a member of several other forums and it bugs me when brand new people ask a hundred questions without contributing anything themselves.

So towards that end I found: Brownells AR15Builder

Very very cool site where you can design your custom build ar15 from the ground up and see what it will look like.

They have quite a few options to choose from and I believe they are adding more all the time.

(apologizes if this is old news, but I searched the forum for the site name and found nothing)

I am just starting to do research into what it takes to build my own ar-15, so any advice or info you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Rebtl

Welcome to TGO. I wish I had gotten started as early with gun collecting as you are.

Glad to have you here.