2009 WTF Winner: Mac' Dawnalds

Guest clsutton21

I ate a McDonald's in West Memphis not long ago....between the wooping, hollering, giggling, smell, and food being thrown at each other...I lost my appetite. I think I'll be staying away from Memphis area McDonald's.

www.365white.net It's an Asian tooth care site.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mikedwood

It's funny the double standard we have to live with.

I haven't eaten at a McDonald's in probably 10 years. For fast food I like Chick filet and Buddy's BBQ and that's about it. I don't like eating crappy food.

Haha, I think that might have been his point.

That said, I really like Burger King's marketing department's decidedly non-PC stance, but their food kind of blows... hard.

I dunno, I like their dollar menu pretty well - the spicy chicken sandwhich they have on there is pretty darn good. Chicken fries are good too.

From the site:

"Like the unique African Baobab tree, which nourishes its community with its leaves and fruit, McDonald's has branched out to the African-American community nourishing it with valuable programs and opportunities."

I think the only things McDonalds has "nourished" American communities with is high-cholesterol, fatty diets, and diabetes. :cheers:

Guest AmericanWorkMule

I bet you would've gotten more grants and scholarships if you had marked African American.

Why not? It has been proven that we all originated from East Africa. I know a guy that does it all of the time.

I'd like to see a court trial over that.

This is kind of the same sort of frustration I feel after filling out FAFSA's for years. Seems I was too white and too middle class for their tastes, and I never received any sort of gov't aid to go to school.

I'm not saying it's the govt's duty to pay my tuition, but it would be nice if these benefits were made across the board in a colorblind fashion.

Oh the irony! We want to define/segregate ourselves (African-American etc) due to perceived differences and inequalities among specific people groups, so that we can overcome perceived differences and inequalities in those same groups and not be segregated. Hmm, seems like a never ending circular argument. Segregation has always lead to equality. :D :D

The 365black website has a tab for feedback. I replied No to most of the answer buttons. There was a comment field for the question, "What do you think of our website?" (or something like that...not an exact quote.)

To which I replied, "Close it down. I'm sick of racism in any pretext."

"If you had called it, '365white', how would that be received?"

"McDonalds must treat ALL their customers equally, and STOP favoring certain groups."

FWIW...:D