15111 N. Hayden Rd., Ste 160, PMB 353

Scottsdale, Arizona 85260

United States

(480) 624-2599

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.BLURSTORM.COM

NS2.BLURSTORM.COM

:D

maybe 365redneck,conservative american.com.

boy that would piss em off

I'd get behind that. I'm starting to feel very rebellious against all this social segmenting and hyphenating!

Ridiculous.

Guest mcgyver210

I think of it as a form of Reverse Racism Period just like the elections now days. I haven't been to a McDonalds in years accept to pick up a RedBox Movie but I definitely will starve before I eat at one now.

RACISM will never die with crap like this being tolerated.

This is kind of the same sort of frustration I feel after filling out FAFSA's for years. Seems I was too white and too middle class for their tastes, and I never received any sort of gov't aid to go to school.

I'm not saying it's the govt's duty to pay my tuition, but it would be nice if these benefits were made across the board in a colorblind fashion.

"have it your way" is burger kings slogan

Haha, I think that might have been his point.

That said, I really like Burger King's marketing department's decidedly non-PC stance, but their food kind of blows... hard.

Haha, I think that might have been his point.

That said, I really like Burger King's marketing department's decidedly non-PC stance, but their food kind of blows... hard.

doh!, guess i missed the sarcasm again.

yea, i like BKs marketing but their food really does suck.