What Irritates You?

Garufa

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People who cut diagonally across parking lots at 45 mph when they are half empty. They could simply pull into the lanes intended to drive in and make it across safely but NOOOOOOOOO...

You got to be freakin' more important than everyone else in the universe and cut me off because I decided to follow the lines on the road...

Well said!

People that change lanes on the interstate without using turn signals, especially when they are 3 feet in front of me to my left or right and want to get in my lane.

People that scream like puppies.

I got out of sales, because 1. I sucked at trying to sell stuff to people that they might need, but didn't want 2. I the general public people irritated me.

The word irritated irritates me, I can't spell it for sh%&

I hate it when people shorten words that don't need shortening, and/or make up crappy nicknames for firearms... Case in point: My girlfriend's little brother just got an SKS. After owning it for 1 day, he deemed "SKS" was too long and began calling it his "SK". By day two, the arduous task of saying "SK" began to wear on him. It is now his "K".

While I'm on firearms related annoyances, I really hate hearing people reference "filing down the firing pin" as a method of converting a semi-auto rifle whenever they see an AR or AK in a gun shop. Yeah buddy, go ahead and file that thing down... it's probably better for us all that way anyway, mouth breather... I'll even let you borrow a file.

When you fill out an online search form and you hit the "Back" arrow key instead of the "Back" that is on the form and you lose all your search criteria. That blows.