Kel-Tec Service

Guest super99gm

Guest super99gm

A big thumbs up for the Kel-Tec service department! I received my P32 back today only a week after they received it. It looks and performs well. I had the hard chrome slide conversion done while it was there. I also got one of the 10 round magazines shipped back with it.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest super99gm

Not really sure. The hammer would come back, but not fully and release. I had bought the gun used with a pin missing when I got it. I installed the pin from Kel-Tec back in February. I had run several hundred rounds through it and carried it daily in my pocket since installing the pin. I was working on a round baler and noticed one night that I had put enough pressure on it that day to release the mag. The gun gets a rough ride everyday with me working on farm equipment. Just goes to prove that you need to test fire the gun you carry on a regular basis. I target shoot several afternoons a week, but hadn't tried the P32 in several weeks. I was carrying a gun that wouldn't even fire.

Guest MERRILL

My Keltec pf 9 broke an ejector. Took it to Eastside Gunshop. THe gunsmith immediately ordered the part, Keltec said they would ship it immediately. Great service from Bill Bernstein and the gunsmith. As I recall, no charge for the part. I purchased the gun on consignment there. Great people to work with.

Merrill

Guest steve24

I had to return my Keltec P3AT for a FTE problem right after I bought it. I got it back a few weeks later with a new slide and barrel at no charge and I haven't had a problem since! They even sent me emails when they received it and when they shipped it back. I was very pleased.

Guest Todd@CIS

Over the the years I've bought 2 P-32s and 4 P-3ATs.

One of the P-32s and two of the P-3ATs have had to go back to the factory for repair (the two P-3ATs were NIB).

KelTec's customer service was topnotch everytime (even paying the shipping both ways). This is the only reason I can still recommend their products.

• 1 month later...

I've owned a couple of Kel-Tec P-11s, and still use one as a primary carry weapon. I haven't had any mechanical problems with them, but had the "infamous" mag rattle, with the stock 10 round mags. I contacted them via email and phone, and they sent me replacement 12 round mags with no rattle. I'm very happy with the service I've gotten so far.

Why do they call it common sense, when it's so uncommon? TN Sen. Fred Thompson