question on 9x18 pistol

Ghooge2008

I listed the title as a 9x18 because there the differences in a few models are very insignificant to my question...I totally stripped my FEG PA-63...to replace the springs and clean and inspect a gun show cheapie...

I couldnt find a guide so I just jumped into it and did it. After recieving all my new springs I reasselbled it. It seems fine the DA works, the SA works it cycles ammo by hand and everything seems good...except when I shake it it rattes a little. I found the source its the little hook thingy on the left hand side of the gun in front of the the hammer. right behind the bar with the little wire spring/hairpin thing. If you have one of these you know what I'm talking about. I actually think it is the slide lock for when the mag is empty. and the hook thing on the mag pushes up on it...

Does yours rattle?

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine does not rattle at all.

Are you talking about the ejector and that goofy spring on the left side of the gun just above the mag release? Did you put that sping back in? The first time I put it in upside down but it still worked, but do not recall a rattle.

BTW, that J&G manual sucks. You cannot access from that link. But it is free if you hunt around on their website.

ok here is the exact location. pult the triger guard sown and take the slide off...to the left of the hammer. beside the pin that goes up in the middle of the hammer.. right at the end of the bar with the wire spring there is a piece with a hook shape. with the hammer back its lifted up and point is towards the front... thats what is rattling it has no tension just kinda mechanical. with hammer down it lays flush with the frame. there is also a hole there...does a pin go through it? the opposite side does have a hole with a pin.