Called for status today

Guest tatts

I followed the advise of many here and called to check the status of my permit today. They were very polite and told me that it was issued last thursday. Now its just a matter of waiting for it to arrive in the mail. The mail will prob take a couple weeks. I hope not. You would think that mail from Nashville would get to anywhere in the state in just a couple of days.........

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JHatmaker

After they tell you it's been issued, should take about a week. They tell you two weeks. When I called back when I got mine, it was on a Monday, and she said it was approved/issued and expect it in 7-10 days. Got it that Friday.

I'm sitting at 11 days out from my issue date (the 6th) and haven't received mine yet. I called and found out Friday. It's funny, I was having a much easier time being patient when I didn't know and expected it to take 2-3 months :)

Guest DefensiveGuy

I called and ask the status . She asked my DL #. Was very polite but she simply said that it took up to 90 days and to call if i did not get after that :D

I then ask if everything was ok with the paperwork and she said yes.

About a month since the DL station and electronic prints.

I may call again soon and avoid calling on a Friday this time. ;)

I called and ask the status . She asked my DL #. Was very polite but she simply said that it took up to 90 days and to call if i did not get after that :D

I then ask if everything was ok with the paperwork and she said yes.

About a month since the DL station and electronic prints.

I may call again soon and avoid calling on a Friday this time. :)

I got the same response the last two weeks (called on Wednesday the first time and Thursday the second time). I figured I'll a couple of weeks and try again. ;)

Yeah, I must say, when I called, the girl I spoke with was extremely nice and polite. Not at all what I expected when calling the state, and a very nice surprise. I guess working for the state for 5 years jaded me a bit, heh.

Oh, and isn't the wait just hell when you know you're close :bowrofl: