TGO Guns & Leather Shoot August 30th @ 5pm

Please RSVP  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Please RSVP

• I will be there
    • I will be there, with a guest (or two)

Guest logicprevails
I have to say, y'all are a great group; to a fault. :D I thought I knew what I wanted in a .45, then I got to shoot David's HK45, and logicprevails let me shoot his Para. Now, I can't decide. That HK was nice...but that Para was nice, and small...but the HK was really nice...y'all suck. :D:D

It really was great to meet y'all, and thanks to Daniel for setting this up. Had a lot of fun.

I'll have to admit that HK is hard to beat. I'm wishing I had one.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got the video up on You Tube already huh? I should have gotten some video too, but I was having too much fun with the MP5 and the "Happy Switch". I had a blast tonight. It was great meeting all of you.

Yep, Robert was nice enough to play camera man for me. I always get excited for full auto, nice to have it recorded for my later enjoyment. Also, a guy from work was supposed to come and backed out, gotta have something to rub his nose in.

Guest JHatmaker

Nice to meet you fellers, and thanks Daniel for letting us come up there. Can't wait to do it again. Off to sleepy land, to dream about Mila Kunis cleaning my 1911...:D

Guest SureShot308

I had a guy from work that was supposed to come with me too. too bad he skipped out on MP5 fun to go to his mother in laws birthday. sucks to be him.

Yah thanks Daniel for having us and definitely have to do it again, it's good to meet people from the site and using the range but shooting the MP5 was freakin awsome, my first automatic!!!! I had to go outside afterward and have a cig (IT WAS ALMOST BETTER THAN SEX) !!!!! LOL COOP

BBill, thanks for letting me shoot the your Kimber and if you ever decide to sell or trade I hope I' the first on the list, and what was thea gun you guys were shooting with the shot gun looking rounds again? (Sorry Newbee)

SureShot308, damn you have some nice guns my fellow Sig brother. You rule!! COOP

Kano, thanks for taking the time and working with me on my (lack) of shooting skill, I'm gonna do some reading and practicing on what you taught me!!!!! And thanks for letting me shoot that beautifull piece you own, love the trigger!!! You might thinks about training people on the side and I'll be your first student!!! I'm not kiddin!!!! COOP

BBill, thanks for letting me shoot the your Kimber and if you ever decide to sell or trade I hope I' the first on the list, and what was thea gun you guys were shooting with the shot gun looking rounds again? (Sorry Newbee)

COOP

No problem; anyone is welcome to shoot my Kimber to help with the first 1000 rounds break in period :hyper:

Thanks for letting me shoot your Sig...first one I ever shot and I have to say that double action on the first shot was pretty darn good. Have to add another to my wish list.

Also the compact 1911 that you have for sale shot really well and I like those Hogue grips...that will be a good deal for someone.

The .410/45LC revolver you were referring to is a Taurus (The Judge).

Same here ..Thanks for letting me shoot your Kimber !!!!!

No problem. But I have to say that your 1911 that I shot felt oh so good. It was an Ed Brown right? another to my wish list. Thanks for the pointers as well and for the 50 yd targets you sent home with me.

Great chatting with you guys and everyone else as well.....hopefully we can all get together again soon and do it again.

The most important thing I learned yesterday is that Kano should never have to buy another weapon. Ed Brown should pay him to go to the range. He probably sold several Browns yesterday. The amazing part will be when people get their new weapon home and realize that they can't get the same result.

All kidding aside, I learned more about shooting from a 15 minute conversation with Kano than all the rest of the minutes of my life, combined.

Guest SureShot308

Thanks Coop. That 239 of yours is pretty nice too.

That was just a small small selection of what I have, I might have to get out some of my other toys next time.

Guest GunTroll

Hope it was fun. I had to stay home due to a surprise visit from the in-laws. They drove down from MO and I expected them later than they showed! Oh well, next time.

Guest JHatmaker
Daniel ... Thanks !!!!!!!

Good time .... hope everyone made it home safe !!!!!!!! Nice to hang out with a good crew of GUN NUTS !!!! Peace to all !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang Kano, I forgot to try and find you, brought my $$ for the Clint Smith DVD. If you forgot to bring it I don't feel as bad.

Kano, thanks for taking the time and working with me on my (lack) of shooting skill, I'm gonna do some reading and practicing on what you taught me!!!!! And thanks for letting me shoot that beautifull piece you own, love the trigger!!! You might thinks about training people on the side and I'll be your first student!!! I'm not kiddin!!!! COOP

My pleasure Bro .. any time you want to go shooting and talk guns ... just let me know...

The most important thing I learned yesterday is that Kano should never have to buy another weapon. Ed Brown should pay him to go to the range. He probably sold several Browns yesterday. The amazing part will be when people get their new weapon home and realize that they can't get the same result.

All kidding aside, I learned more about shooting from a 15 minute conversation with Kano than all the rest of the minutes of my life, combined.

Wow... THANKS for the nice words I really mean that !!!!!!!

The most important thing I learned yesterday is that there are some good folks on this board and I hope to hang out with you all more often in the future.....:hyper: