WTF? This is my nightmare!

Guest Rick O'Shay

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rick O'Shay
Isn't this the same guy who wished Dick Cheney would just die or be killed?

Yes it is.

I will tell you this IMO:

If something were to happen to him, or his, the meltdowns in the cities would be catastrophic, and the backlash would be horrific. I pray daily for their safety from the lunatic fringe.

Do I despise The Pretender? Yes! Do I fear for his safety (and ours)? Yes! There is always the likely chance of some whackjob out there who thinks he will save our country by taking a shot. I truly pray this does NOT happen.

The repercussions would be worse than we can imagine.

If something does happen to him, and I truely hope it dosent, the **** will hit the fan. It will make the LA riots look like playtime and it will be nationwide. All I can say is if it does happen you better be ready to defend you and yours.

-Jason G

Guest GunTroll

Its funny that left wing libtards are the only ones talking about this! No one wishes this fate for the president! I don't like him but death isn't what I would wish for him! I'm thinking something more like ......out walking the dog and trips face first right into a fresh pile of pooo. That would be ok. Killed....NO!

Its funny that left wing libtards are the only ones talking about this! No one wishes this fate for the president! I don't like him but death isn't what I would wish for him! I'm thinking something more like ......out walking the dog and trips face first right into a fresh pile of pooo. That would be ok. Killed....NO!

Same ones talking about Bush and Cheney needing to be exterminated..... except that was OK. There is always going to a be a fringe that thinks eliminating the top spot over something relatively minor is the way to go ..... on both sides. The difference is that it is the left who talk about it in a mainstream way.;)

If something does happen to him, and I truely hope it dosent, the **** will hit the fan. It will make the LA riots look like playtime and it will be nationwide. All I can say is if it does happen you better be ready to defend you and yours.

-Jason G

I certainly do NOT want anything bad to happen to the President. I don't like the guy based on his political standings or why he is in office, but he is still a husband and a father and I sincerely hope the worst thing that befalls him is that he is removed from office next election.

However, if something ever did happen and people rioted and wanted "to kill whitey" and all that crap...well I think we all know what the outcome would be of the less-than civil war.

Guest H0TSH0T

no we just need to pray that when he test drives the newest environmental car with Joe and Nancy, made by ethnic union members that voted for them, and the locks don't work and catches fire, while the radio is playing "beat it" form the late M.Jackson while the car role forward and takes out Jessy and AL and the entire rainbow coalition. he gets air evacuated to a hospital, and does not receive care due to the fact that the funds for government health care are still being debated about in china. Instead he gets a pill for the pain ........