H&K UPS 45

Guest dizzielizzie

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Almost as good as a USP :drama:

All kidding aside, the USP is a GREAT firearm.

I've got a USPc in 9mm, Variant 1 (DA/SA Manual Safety & Decocker). I like having the option to carry safety off in DA/SA or cocked and locked in SA. I've really taken a liking to C&L carry.

I carried a USP 45 for over a year.

People thought it would be hard to hide but I could hide it quite easily.

They are tack drivers, and durable as all hell. I had over 42,000 (yes 3 zeros) through it with no problems what-so-ever. Including an 8,000 round Wolf torture test. Functioned flawlessly.

I greatly recommend one.

first polymer hammer ive even seen.

i had a USP-40 and it was amazing. most accurate gun ive ever shot. if it had been a .45 i would have never let it go. also the trigger guard is waaaayyyy out there, so that may play a role if you intend on adding light/laser to the rail

I have a USPc .40 LEM, double action only with no safety lever or decocker. It's a great firearm - no complaints and zero malfunction to date.

It's not the smallest gun out there, but I can conceal it very easily. I can carry it IWB with a pair of shorts and an untucked shirt without anyone knowing it.

HAHA, I wrote UPS as well when i sold my sold my first USP45, then i missed it and went and bought a SS one. They are damn good guns, where i work the guns get abused a lot, and the only thing i've seen break on a HK is the flat spring, but the gun still works as a double action only gun, can't beat that. not even glocks can claim that.

Guest GT_Rat

I have a full size and the damn thing still shoots better than I do. It does home defense duty since I doubt my <relatively> slim build could hide it well.

Guest Marine03

Love Mine. Conceals Easily. To me it feels perfectly balanced. And I really like the ambi mag release. It take some practice to get used to but IMHO is much better.

Guest Plunky

What you want to know about them? I have a couple... They are very accurate and dependable. They tend to hold their value better than most other brands as well.

test.jpg

Guest dizzielizzie

Thank you everyone who responded. I picked one up from a friend who bought a newer model (similar to the one above with the threaded barrel) and just wanted to put some cash back in his pocket.

The H&K feels awesome and I can't wait to shoot it!