Opinion from Del-Ton AR owners wanted

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend and his brother both got one from Del-Ton and they both seem to be super reliable and pleny accurate. The customer service there is top notch also. They got theirs right before sh*t got stupid crazy. I hadn't placed an order so I went with a Tactical Innovations lower and a CMMG upper which was comparable in price, but I still havent shot mine lol.

I have a Del-Ton 20" and a 16" middie....very happy with both, especially for the price. Customer service is great.

Del-Ton was really backed up for several months...hopefully they are getting caught up on orders. Check out their page over on arf.com for the latest.

Guest db99wj

I have only put mine together, not shot yet. However, the fit and finish seem very good, Customer service is great. I bought the upper mid length kit with chrome lined barrel mated to an Anvil Arms lower. Hopefully will have a range report soon.

Might check the wait, they were definately backed up as others have said.

I built a mid-length chrome lined 16 inch barrel kit last July. My front sight is slightly canted but will still zero with rear sight adjusted all the way. Gas key was loose after about 200 rounds. Since restaking it and learning how to properly use the chamber brush zero malfunctions. It now has had 500 wolf, and almost 200 brass cased ammo through it. My ciener conversion has also put about 500 rounds through with maybe a dozen malfunctions. I am not a good rifle shot(yet;)) but with an Eotech at 100 yards I hit the silhouette every time. I will definitely buy from them again.

del-ton is great would buy another in a heartbeat

+1

I picked up a 16" heavy barrel Del-ton a couple months ago and it is well worth the price. Shoots well and have not had a single problem. Fit and finish is top notch. Only thing I added to it for now is a carry handle as it is a flat top. I also have a 20" kit on order with them, so yes, I would buy again.

Michael

I have a rifle kit I order on Jan. 4th. I got it in July (just over 6 months) and has performed flawlessly since. I will not have a problem buying from then again.

I believe the wait is down a lot now. Out of the blue I called them cause I was trying to sale my lower just to see if they had any idea how long it would be. I thought it was going to be September or later. The nice lady on the phone told me it would be started on that following Monday. I asked her how that happen and she said "A lot of orders have been canceled due to the wait."

Verne