Gun Logos

Guest Son of Aslan

Guest Son of Aslan

I posted these earlier, but the thread is AWOL. The admins and mods assure me it wasn't deleted by them, so it was apparently a victim of software bugs.

Anyway, the 50 gun logos I posted earlier are here. Here are the first 25.

th_BarrettFirearms.jpg th_Benelli.jpg th_Beretta.jpg th_Browning.jpg th_CeskaZbrojovka.jpg th_ColtCanada.jpg th_Colt.jpg th_Diemaco.jpg th_FNHerstal.jpg th_Franchi.jpg th_Glock.jpg th_HecklerKochFabarm.jpg th_HecklerKoch.jpg th_IMIcopy.jpg th_InfinityFirearms.jpg th_Kimber.jpg th_KnightsArmamentCompany.jpg th_LWRCInternational.jpg th_Leupold.jpg th_Magpul1.jpg th_Magpul2.jpg th_Mauser.jpg th_Mossberg.jpg th_Norinco1.jpg th_Norinco2.jpg

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Son of Aslan
I don't remember you asking me (Admin) about it, but no... no one deleted your previous post.

Mostly in correspondence with Fallguy about it.

DWbrand.gif

Maybe I am betraying my own ignorance, but what brand is that? :up:

Guest Son of Aslan

If there are any logos I do not have, find me a monochrome logo, as high of a resolution as possible, and I will see what I can do.

Very nicely done, thanks for this! you know...get you a heat transfer press and some beefy tee's and you could make a few dollars at the flea market!

I am sure there would be a copyright violation in there somewhere.

Mostly in correspondence with Fallguy about it.

DWbrand.gif

Maybe I am betraying my own ignorance, but what brand is that? :up:

Dan Wesson Firearms, Norwich, NY, (now part of CZ) maker of the incomparable Commander Classic Bobtail 1911.

DSCF3493.jpg

Edited by Motasyco
Add photo
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Son of Aslan

I have been tinkering some more... Here are some flag wallpapers.

One will be flat, the other with emphasis on the raised lines. The background image is old barnwood. The res is just like the gun images and set for widescreen at 1280 x 800.

Enjoy!

Confederate Battle Flag (Naval Jack)

ConfederateFlag.jpg ConfederateFlag2.jpg

Bonnie Blue

Bonnie%20Blue.jpg Bonnie%20Blue%202.jpg

Tennessee State Flag

Tennessee.jpg Tennessee%202.jpg

United States Flag

United%20States.jpg United%20States%202.jpg

2nd U. S. Revolution Flag

US%20Revolution%20II%202%20copy.jpg US%20Revolution%20II%20copy.jpg

Confederate National Flag

Confederate%20National%20Flag.jpg Confederate%20National%20Flag%202.jpg

Edited by Son of Aslan
Guest Son of Aslan

Oh yeah, I saw that, but I didn't know was what you were referring to. I suppose they do make decent avys. Paletiger, if you can find a decent logo (that is fairly large), I will be happy to make a IMI version. All the logos I found were tiny. Even Wikipedia's was tiny.

I am also looking for a really good KelTec logo.

Guest Son of Aslan
Just type up I.W.I. Israeli Weapons Industry. It should pop right up. Thanks by the way for making the effort for us.

I did, but all the logos were far to small to incorporate into a desktop. They become too pixelated when you scale them up.

Guest Son of Aslan

I would like to do one with the TGO logo, but I cannot find a high res version of it either. It would be neat to make the bullet hole / stars look like real bullet holes in the wood.