Why can't I post attachments?

Guest 1shot

Guest 1shot

Why am I not allowed to post attachments? Down in the left hand corner on my screen it says that I can do everything but post attachments. I had been trying to post some pictures but they would not post then I notice this "You many not post attachments." What is up.

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

You need to host your pictures somewhere else (your own Internet provider's web space, Photobucket, Snapfish, Smugmug, Tinypic, etc.) and then link to them in your posts here.

We only allow vendors and Staff to post attachments directly to the forum database.

Guest 1shot

Thank you for the information. I tried it through photo bucket the other day and it would not work. It must have been during the time that there was trouble with this site. I tried it again and it worked.

• 5 weeks later...

I'm not being allowed to post attachments, such as links, anymore.

You may post new threads

You may post replies

You may not post attachments

You may edit your posts

BB code is On

Smilies are On

code is On

HTML code is Off

Trackbacks are On

Pingbacks are On

Refbacks are On

Well, I logged out and logged back in and its letting me copy and paste now. I've had no problems in other open tabs. Strange.

When the software says attachments like that I don't think it means a link or pic in a post. But literally attaching a file like a PDF, DOC, XML or something like that to the post.

AFAIK no one other than the Admin and global moderators can attach files to post.