New Deciple of Shooting

Guest USMarine7564

Guest USMarine7564

Hey all,

I took my daughter, just in from college, shooting for the first time on a target range. She took my instruction and my PPK in .380 and turned in this performance! Not bad for a first effort, and she now is asking about getting her CCP.

6332_1138255812868_1121555652_30482326_6963289_n.jpg

Edited by USMarine7564
  • Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 70below

My first though was: "Is your daughter cute?" Then I saw the strikes on target and thought "Nevermind" .... :D

Seriously though, great shooting, I hope it turns out to be a great Father/Daughter hobby for you!

Guest dizzielizzie

I can't wait to go shooting with my dad, but he lives in New Hampshire! I hope she gets her carry permit, we need more ladies to join the ranks. Does the college she attend allow handguns on campus?

Guest USMarine7564
I can't wait to go shooting with my dad, but he lives in New Hampshire! I hope she gets her carry permit, we need more ladies to join the ranks. Does the college she attend allow handguns on campus?

No, she is in her last year in California. Great school, but the state has no sympathy for shooters.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest USMarine7564
Very nice shooting and I hope she pursues her HCP. Great to see a young person become interested in shooting and self-defense.

Just an update: She got her HCP today, the day before she leaves to go back for her last semester at college!

We also went to the Hero Gear shop and picked her graduation present. Smith and Wessen 642 in .38!