Desert Eagles owners?

Guest Kang

Just wondering how man DE owners are on here and what caliber do you have. Would love to see some pics as well.With that said heres mine. Mark XIX Polished Chrome 50 A.E. 6 inch barrel, extra chrome magazine, Cordura tactical hip holster, cleaning kit, and Hogue rubber grips with finger grooves. obj010.jpgobj011.jpgobj009.jpgobj005.jpg

Edited by Kang
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called up Magnum research and gave them hell about no extra mag or cleaning kit so they sent the cleaning kit for free. i had already ordered the extra mag. They dont give you any extra's. ive had my DE since 98 and i still love it.

Well' I'm not in the big boys club. Mine is just an Eagle full size in 9mm. Kind of boring, feeds everything, and is so accurate it gets a little boring inside 25 yards..

ive heard the baby eagle's shoot very well and stright. ive never shot 1 yet.

Guest eyebedam

You need to get a nice quality leather holster for that bad boy. Contact Rocky at Pure Kustom holsters. He does a very nice holster for the big boy DE.

Guest USMarine7564

Purchased this DE in 1992 and have 3 deer kills on it, and a whole lot of fun at the range. Below is some fun we had today with it at 15 yards.

6332_1138255892870_1121555652_30482327_7844535_n.jpg

You need to get a nice quality leather holster for that bad boy. Contact Rocky at Pure Kustom holsters. He does a very nice holster for the big boy DE.

do you have any pics and price for these?

Purchased this DE in 1992 and have 3 deer kills on it, and a whole lot of fun at the range. Below is some fun we had today with it at 15 yards.

6332_1138255892870_1121555652_30482327_7844535_n.jpg

not bad at all so we have 3 in the club now. i love mine and wouldnt sale it or trade it for anything in the world.

I don't own one but would love to have one. My wife's uncle owns one, all black, .50 cal.

if you ever get 1 you will always think yourslf!

Guest USMarine7564
I sure would like to atleast shoot a couple rds through 1. Anyone go to the range on Hobson Pk with 1?

Is that in Nashville?

I sure would like to atleast shoot a couple rds through 1. Anyone go to the range on Hobson Pk with 1?

when i get back in town maybe we can set that up im in Nashville all the time. i use to live close to where your talking about.

Guest Tusculum

Had 2,44&50. Sold the 44 but still have the 50. Nothing fancy, blue, But do have a very expensive shoulder holster made by uncle mikes that I ordered from MR back when I had money. Tell me how to post a picture and Ill give it a try. Thanks Jack

Had 2,44&50. Sold the 44 but still have the 50. Nothing fancy, blue, But do have a very expensive shoulder holster made by uncle mikes that I ordered from MR back when I had money. Tell me how to post a picture and Ill give it a try. Thanks Jack

i used photo bucket to upload mine