Anybody have any experience with this bag?

Been wanting to get a "tactical" bag for some time now,but I just can not justify spending 100+ bucks on a murse!

I mean its not like I'll be taking it into battle or anything,so why do I need one that'll withstand mortars,know what I mean!

Anyhoo,I found this one on Ebay and thought it at least looked the part

UAG MOLLE SHOULDER MESSENGER PISTOL-GUN SLING BAG-TAN - eBay (item 390067202242 end time Aug-09-09 08:17:50 PDT)

Even has a lifetime warranty :dirty:

Anybody ever tried one?

Edited by strickj
  • Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eyebedam

Make sure you pick up some tacticool tampoons to go along with it there Mr. Manpurse..

Im JK looks like its a pretty nice bag. What color are you gonna get?

I have a couple similar ones...one is by Maxpedition and one is by UTG...they maxpedition is probably sturdier made, but way more expensive, the one by UTG looks very similar to this one...I kinda like the looks of the UAG better...wish there was a local place to see them...

Guest NeuralFizz
Make sure you pick up some tacticool tampoons to go along with it there Mr. Manpurse..

Im JK looks like its a pretty nice bag. What color are you gonna get?

So are tampoons for them really BIG ladies? Tampooooooon!

This looks very much like my Maxpedition bag. For me, the size is too big 90 percent of the time. It is nice to have the extra room when it's needed, but that isn't too often. I find that the bigger bag I have, the more crap I carry, then it gets heavy and I start looking for reasons not to carry it.

Got the bag today.

Seems to be well made for what it is.I wouldn't haul it into combat,but for what I need it for (camera bag,carry crap from\to truck\house bag) it will do just fine,and then some.

It has allot of the same features that their costly competitor has.Lots of webbing for accessories,dedicated hook,and loop lined pocket for CC(comes with holster strap thingy) more pockets then I know what to do with,and much more!

Since I'm not a writer,I thought a reference to the video from Mil Spec Monkey for the Fat Boy Versipack would be nicely referenced here.If you watch that video,you will see allot of the same features in this bag plus a few I'm sure.

The only down side to the bag that I've found so far is the lack of pulls straps,or para cord for the zippers.

All in all I'm very pleased with this bag,especially when considering the price of their nearest competitors!

:rolleyes:

Edited by strickj
Got the bag today.

Seems to be well made for what it is.I wouldn't haul it into combat,but for what I need it for (camera bag,carry crap from\to truck\house bag) it will do just fine,and then some.

It has allot of the same features that their costly competitor has.Lots of webbing for accessories,dedicated hook,and loop lined pocket for CC(comes with holster strap thingy) more pockets then I know what to do with,and much,much more!

Since I'm not a writer,I thought a reference to the video from Mil Spec Monkey for the Fat Boy Versapack would be nicely referenced here.If you watch that video,you will see all the same features in this bag plus a few I'm sure.

The only down side to the bag that I've found so far is the lack of pulls straps,or para cord for the zippers.

All in all I'm very pleased with this bag,especially when considering the price of their nearest competitors!

:dropjaw:

How large is the pistol compartment. Will it hold a Glcok 23 or similar size?

Since the their pictures suck,I thought Id go ahead and take a few.

Nevermind the dirty floor! :poop:

10031546.jpg

10031548.jpg

10031545.jpg

10031544.jpg

10031543.jpg

10031542.jpg

10031541.jpg

10031549.jpg

The main pocket is large enough to fit my camera,with lens attached,and still has some room left for another lens,and other crap.

Edited by strickj

Well I ended up getting one of these too.

First impressions-

A little bit bigger then my Maxpedition Fatboy, and a few extra pouches. I would say it is between the size of the Fatboy and Jumbo.

It also comes with the little holster thing which the Fatboy does not!

Quality seems to be pretty close to the Max bag. And the biggest complaint I had with the Fatboy, no water bottle pouch, is fixed with this bag.

And you can't beat the price!

I give it :usa::up:

*And I might have a Max Fatboy for sale soon if anyone is interested! :ugh: