FN FNP 40SW yes no?

Guest sammopar

Guest sammopar

thinking about buying a fn fnp 40 sw. seen several reviews some like it some seem to hate it. i'm looking for a 40 sw semi auto any comments on weapon good or bad?(maybe an xd 40) thanks

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mustangdave

I own an FNP40...love the gun. Very accurate, got kudos for it in my HCP class. Well worth the $$$. I've put close to 300 rounds thru it so far.:)

Guest pjblurton
I have 500+ rounds through mine. Very accurate and shoots anything I put in it. Great trigger and I like the feel of it.

+1

It is the best feeling semi auto I have owned. 100% reliable and my EDC.

Very acurate. IMHO, the BEST bang for the buck out there. Period.

Guest sammopar
I own an FNP40...love the gun. Very accurate, got kudos for it in my HCP class. Well worth the $$$. I've put close to 300 rounds thru it so far.:)

price of course is a factor but i don't want to end with another sigma trigger

Guest mustangdave
price of course is a factor but i don't want to end with another sigma trigger

I got mine at a local shop for $550 plus tax and fee...you might do better at a gun show, but I was pleased. The SA/DA trigger is FN Sweet

Guest pjblurton

Caught mine at Bass Pro Shops last summer on sale at $469 with the free shooters pack...:D

(Plus it was the last one, so I bought the display for an extra 10% off that :()

Guest sammopar
Caught mine at Bass Pro Shops last summer on sale at $469 with the free shooters pack...:D

(Plus it was the last one, so I bought the display for an extra 10% off that :()

WOW good deal!:)

Guest Glocked-N-Loaded

Had an FNP40 and wish I still had it. Not one single negative about it and WAAAYY underrated. I can't understand why it's not more popular.

Had an FNP40 and wish I still had it. Not one single negative about it and WAAAYY underrated. I can't understand why it's not more popular.

If they still made the SAO FNP-9 I would definitely have one. I sold the FNP9 I had becasue as good as the DA on it was I just couldn't get used to a DA/SA pistol.

Guest Glocked-N-Loaded

I agree that there should be more variations, perhaps if there were variations similar to that of the USP, they would be more popular.

Guest JHatmaker

I'm a fan of FN's products. I can also vouch for Springfield's XDM .40, great gun. Check out several, and get what feels good to you. It all comes down to what you feel the most comfortable with (and reliability as well)