Modern Warfare 2: Prestige Edition

poak

So, I know there's a lot of fans of COD4: Modern Warfare here, and I'm sure everyone is excited about Modern Warfare 2 being released soon.

I was doing a little googling and came across the "Prestige Edition" that will be sold at the release.

It includes everything you'd expect from a limited edition release, such as a metal tin case w/ laser etched artwork, an artbook displaying early concepts of the game, a code to download the original Call of Duty for your PC, s sculpted replica of "Soap McTavish", and of course a pair of night vision goggles. Wait... a pair of NVGs!?!?! :)

I'm sure they're campy, and probably don't work all that well, but it's a cool idea, and probably the only cool thing I've ever seen packaged in one of these limited edition boxes (I'm looking at you and your cat sized Spartan helmet, HALO).

call-duty-prestige.jpg

EDIT: BTW, it retails for $150.

Here's the vid from Infinity Ward:

Edited by poak
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha yeah, I saw that a couple weeks or so ago. For $150 bucks though, considering everything else you get with the set, it'd make a neat toy for sure.

Yeah, if nothing else, they'd look cool strapped onto the Soap McTavish head sitting on a shelf in your war room :)

Guest proudsuthrner
Prestige Edition is $150 and comes out Nov. 10. The regular version will be between $60 and $80.

awesome.. thanks man

Guest SMZRU275

I've play COD4 on friends consoles (how I got into it) Only have COD3 right now.

I'll be getting COD5 for PS3.

XBL-Ltdan275

PSN- AF275

I'll be playing it on my PC - but I need to upgrade a thing or two between now and November. How much funds I'll have after supercharging my PC will dictate whether I buy the Prestige Edition or not :D.

Seriously though, we need to get a clan going for PS3/360/PC users when it comes out.

Guest SMZRU275

Seriously though, we need to get a clan going for PS3/360/PC users when it comes out.

I'm all for it, at least the PS3 version.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tnpanscraper

On COD4 for the PS3 my name is "nutsdragen".... I pre ordered MW2 for the PS3 and one of my son's Xbox 360.....

If anyone else is on the PS3 network send me a friend request....

-Brad

Guest Rem_700

Im a COD4 addict on PC,I spend way to much time on it.Never was interested in a clan,but if we could get a TGO clan together,i'd be all for it.I go by "An_American"!!! I am definatly waiting for modern warfare 2 to come out. So if i ever kill you it will read "you were killed by An_American"!!! LOL Cool ain't it!

Guest tnpanscraper
Im a COD4 addict on PC,I spend way to much time on it.Never was interested in a clan,but if we could get a TGO clan together,i'd be all for it.I go by "An_American"!!! I am definatly waiting for modern warfare 2 to come out. So if i ever kill you it will read "you were killed by An_American"!!! LOL Cool ain't it!

Sounds better that being killed by " nutsdragen "...lol...:drama: