World of Warcraft!

Guest clsutton21

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jos2f
My best friend hates her husband at least every other day because of this game.

My wife hates me daily because of this game.

It's getting better though! I promise.. :(

Now, let me understand this. You want to charge extra for a game that's already played? What's the idea of the game if you don't play it yourself? That sounds kinda like paying an extra hundred bucks for jeans that already have holes in them. Oh yeah, that's right, people do that too. I'm sitting here by myself just shaking my head.

You guys aren't telling me you have a problem with WOW are you? Its cool. Its not for everyone.

wow-jenkins.jpg

VS.

south_park_wow_computer_lab.jpg

:rofl:That episode of South Park is where I learned everything I know, or will ever know, about WOW.:)
Guest clsutton21

Yeah...I played it for a little while. She played it for maybe 14 hours a everyday except Wednesday when she played 12 hours. Haha. She wanted me to post the vid she made for it that she has on youtube...complete with stereotypical techno!

WoW Account

Man if I ever even started that game I'd be 800 pounds and divorced within a yeah. Living off SunDrop and Golden Flake hot chips. I limit myself to Final Fantasy games, and even then I quit when I start dreaming the game.

Yeah, mildly obsessive is an understatement. :angel:

buk

Guest GunTroll

OMG! All you WoW people should hold your head in shame! All I can say is WTF to WoW!

That being said, I have never played it nor will I. Comes with a stigma that is beneath me.

Guest illumina
OMG! All you WoW people should hold your head in shame! All I can say is WTF to WoW!

That being said, I have never played it nor will I. Comes with a stigma that is beneath me.

Don't be so elitist, it's just a game, like any other one. Not all "WoWers" play the game 24/7 and are obsessed with it. FYI, I do not play it, although I did at one point. I quit when it was no longer fun, which is the main reason I play games.

Guest clsutton21
Maybe we need a sub-forum for game®s past and present. :angel:

+1

I'm sure there are plenty of people out there that play shooters on this site, as well as RPG's.

Guest jos2f

Was about to recommend America's Army for a free realistic shooter as well. Of course, Call of Duty 4 is the best FPS out right now (until its sequel comes out in November). You crackheads getting it for PC or 360?

Guest illumina
Maybe we need a sub-forum for game®s past and present. :up:

Maybe so. I wouldn't mind playing some ps3 or 360 online sometime. Or PC, but that means I have to reboot into Windows :(

Guest clsutton21

Maybe David will read this thread and help us out. :up: I'd volunteer to help out in the sub-forum itself. We could start threads for 360 and PS3 gamertags as well as Wii friend codes. I play all three systems, plus the PC. lol.

Guest Hyaloid

Never tried Warcraft, afraid of another addiction.

I have and do play Guild Wars, nice thing about it is no subscription necessary.

Right now I'm into COD 5 on the PC, zombie mode = fun.

Left 4 Dead was entertaining for a few weeks.

Guest mustangdave
Which COD? What platform?

PC...its a compilation disc...could even tell you which one...it has D-Day on it. plus he also included an "air warfare" expansion pack...shoot now my curiosity is peeked...I'm gonna have to go home and FIRE IT UP

Edited by mustangdave