Anyone have a Glock 20?

Guest icehead

Guest icehead

I guess I just want to know if the Glock 20 is a collectors item now. I really want one, but it looks like ammo for the 10mm is expensive and hard to find. I don't really have a need, just want one.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We've got a SF model in stock at the moment, but no ammo unfortunately. Come to think of it, I havent seen much 10mm lately, the net prolly be best place to find it.

I've shot the non-SF model, and it was pretty nice. Did like my /gasp then-EAA witness 10mm better though.

Guest icehead
I have a G20SF, it is an awesome gun, and ammo is easy to find on the net I never have problems finding it and not that expensive :rolleyes:

osCommerce

Maybe not looking in the right place. Going to the next Gun show here in the Nashville area, I hope Ican find one at a good price.
Maybe not looking in the right place. Going to the next Gun show here in the Nashville area, I hope Ican find one at a good price.

Talk to Metalhead, I bought 2 Glocks from them (Guns and Leather) they are awesome to deal with :rolleyes:

Guest Outanowhr

I bought a 20 sf about six weeks ago. It's recoil to me was less than the 30sf that i owned. It does go boom instead of bang. I really like the gun. Ammo is hard to find and about 28.00 a box for target rounds.

Guest TUNER260
Talk to Metalhead, I bought 2 Glocks from them (Guns and Leather) they are awesome to deal with ;)

+1 I have bought a few from them. They are great people and i plan on buying many more from them.

Guest icehead
Here's mine, love it!

IMG_1942.jpg

IMG_1943.jpg

IMG_1945.jpg

IMG_1948.jpg

That is a Sharp pistol. A friend of mine has one. Not near this sharp, but i'm still looking. Geez those are expensive.

I buy 10MM ammo from Georgia Arms. Their 10MM is new loaded ammo around 20.00 a box for target. The sell different loadings of gold dot loaded 10MM. All of their 10MM ammo is new loaded. Great folks to deal with on the net, phone or in person.

Academy Sports at Cool Springs has a Glock 20SF, or did this week. I own a non-sf model I use as a sidearm while deer hunting. I love the gun! I haven't gotten too creative with the ammo, I still carry Winchester Silvertips.

Guest hickok

Mine looks nothing like Hatmaker's, but I have a stock G20 I shoot occasionally, as well as a G29. They are fun, particularly since even this hot round shoots smoothly through a Glock. BTW, I just posted another G20 video. Nothing amazing, but at least some more G20 bullet slinging.

Guest JHatmaker
Mine looks nothing like Hatmaker's, but I have a stock G20 I shoot occasionally, as well as a G29. They are fun, particularly since even this hot round shoots smoothly through a Glock. BTW, I just posted another G20 video. Nothing amazing, but at least some more G20 bullet slinging.

Nice video's, and nice setup you got there. I say the next meet and shoot is at hickok's place!!! I would love to shoot there.