CZ P07

Smith

Anyone handled one or have one? I got to handle one today at GOA and it was Ohhhhh so nice! It is definitely on my next buy list. First impressions were that the trigger was really good in both DA and SA. I really like that you switch the decocker out for a traditional safety and use it as a SA (cocked and locked) and still have restrike capability. I was also surprised how compact it was for a "duty" gun. Seemed on par with a G19 size wise, which I think is perfect for CC. Now I gotta start saving again!

Duty20factory20image1.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone handled one or have one? I got to handle one today at GOA and it was Ohhhhh so nice! It is definitely on my next buy list. First impressions were that the trigger was really good in both DA and SA. I really like that you switch the decocker out for a traditional safety and use it as a SA (cocked and locked) and still have restrike capability. I was also surprised how compact it was for a "duty" gun. Seemed on par with a G19 size wise, which I think is perfect for CC. Now I gotta start saving again!

Duty20factory20image1.jpg

I seriously considered it when I was looking for my last purchase. In the end, I decided it was just a little bigger than what I was looking for. Still, it seemed to be a very nice option.

I seriously considered it when I was looking for my last purchase. In the end, I decided it was just a little bigger than what I was looking for. Still, it seemed to be a very nice option.

Curious. I though it was a lot more compact than i though it would be. It is a tad heavier than some others. Are you comparing it to sub-compacts or compact/duty guns?

I still can't get around the enormous trigger guard...maybe it isn't so bad in person.

It looks a lot more proportional in person. I think it is the angle of the pictures. Part of it is the gun itself is rather compact and the trigger guard is more regular sized and that may be what makes it look larger than it is.

Guest JHatmaker

Looked at and handled that same gun at Guns for America, it did feel great in your hands and I'd love you get one.

I almost got one the last time I was there, but ended up getting an HK.

Guest mikedwood

I love CZ's. I have two CZ-52's and a P-01 that I got from a guy that regrets selling it I'm sure :google: but I salute him for selling it to me.

I'd like to see that one. Grr I hope they don't cost to much. I'm sure I'll want one.