Are you ready for the new cars?

Guest m&pc9

Guest m&pc9

The Smart Car

what we will be forced to drive quite soon.

ATT637757811.jpg

But look at all of the 'great new choices'

we will have from 'The SMART Car'....

The Smorvette!

ATT637757822.jpg

The Smaudi A3 AWD!

ATT637757833.jpg

The Smamborghini!

ATT637757844.jpg

The Smorsche!

ATT637757855.jpg

The Smerrari!

ATT637757866.jpg

And last, but not least,

The Smustang,

ATT637757877.gif

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Those are pretty funny!

On a serious note,Ive got one of those Smart Cars that lives down the road from me.

Pretty cute girl actually!

Anyhoo...I pulled up next to her one day in my Trailblazer EXT,and ask her if I could give her a ride.

She just looked at me kinda puzzled and pointed at the HotWheel,and said she had a ride,but thanks.

I said,thats fine,Ill throw it in the back.

I just wish I could translate her expression into written word for everybody,but it was kinda like this all rolled into one :stare::squint::tinfoil::rant:

Guest eyebedam

The Smaudi A3 AWD!

wol_error.gifThis image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 700x483 and weights 94KB.ATT637757833.jpg

This is PIMP

Guest m&pc9
I've seen a couple of those Smart cars running around. I can't quite figure out just how exactly I can haul a 12,000 pound tractor with one.

Ah well. My truck's been working for 53 years, I reckon I can get another 53 out of it. ;)

Thats easy you pull the smart car with the tractor.

I see those Smart Cars all over my neighborhood. I don't understand them. They're expensive, super tiny, and for the size, not very fuel efficient. Too chic and not very practical for anywhere in Tennessee. I don't see how the super small size is an advantage unless you just can't drive or park.

Guest m&pc9
When it rains in Nashville, you can fit 4 Smart cars on a rollback wrecker instead of just one normal sized car. ;)

I saw one in Sevierville that had been wrecked. It didnt fair to well. But I dont know what it hit might have been a semi or could have been a Sevier co. chug hole.:rofl:

Guest Linoge

Smart cars = stupid.

The photoshops = win.

There are a couple of smart cars where I work... I was vaguely interested in them as a curiosity until I realized that their gas mileage, overall, was kind of pathetic. Throw in a lightweight engine for a less-lightweight car, and you have a horrible mixture. That, and there is only two inches of anything between you and anything else on the road...

Yeah. Pass.

Guest Swamprunner

I get better mileage with my Honda Civic. No joke. And I have four doors and a trunk. My commuting car. 180K miles and still going strong.:D But even with that going fer it, after driving my truck, I feel like I'm spam in a can.