first time carry in public

Guest proudsuthrner

Guest proudsuthrner

:)

i have been carrying all day now that i got my new holster. i have to admit that i was kinda nervous for some odd reason. i guess its because i havent done it before. you cant really tell that i am wearing it until i sit down or bend over slightly and my shirt lifts up over the gun.. which happened at wally world earlier. i just have to get used to the fact that i'm not breaking the law since i do have a HCP.

i just felt like sharing my first time experience :D

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker

I'll méet you at the Dickson Walmart in a few minutes. I'll show you where to go and what you have to do. You have to go buy a box of ammo, and eat some chicken fingers from the deli.

Then you're official!

Congrats! Be aware, be smart.

Guest proudsuthrner

haha i almost did buy some ammo. they had several boxes of Federal 9mm. but i passed on that for now which i think i'll regret later on when i cant find any.

Guest Bronker
haha i almost did buy some ammo. they had several boxes of Federal 9mm. but i passed on that for now which i think i'll regret later on when i cant find any.

Did you notice any 45's? I'm going over there in a few minutes.

Guest 3pugguy
;)

i have been carrying all day now that i got my new holster. i have to admit that i was kinda nervous for some odd reason. i guess its because i havent done it before. you cant really tell that i am wearing it until i sit down or bend over slightly and my shirt lifts up over the gun.. which happened at wally world earlier. i just have to get used to the fact that i'm not breaking the law since i do have a HCP.

i just felt like sharing my first time experience :)

Like one of the guys in Guns and Leather, said, most people don't notice anyway - his analogy was someone could perch on top of one of their security monitor TVs and most folks wouldn't notice.

But...doesn't having your weapon close make you feel good?

Guest dizzielizzie

you cant really tell that i am wearing it until i sit down or bend over slightly and my shirt lifts up over the gun.. which happened at wally world earlier. i just have to get used to the fact that i'm not breaking the law since i do have a HCP.

I have had similar experiences carrying... (I wear mine concealed at 1 o'clock) when reaching up to get something off the top of the shelf. At Walmart. All I can do is pull my shirt back down over it and say to myself "oops." No one's said anything so far, and I honestly don't think someone is going to start screaming "She's got a gun!!"